Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Guess what I saw on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜ @Magenta lol there's a beautiful town known as purple island Everything is purple from plates to bridges and roads to their roofs.When I saw this I thought of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ it is a korean Island and now i can post picture๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผyay i am so happy ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I just tried and it worked i didnt do anything to fix it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ image.png

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Stormy day, stormy night for many of us here in America. Good thing we know the Master of the Storms huh?
:)

Aug 2, 2009
Guess what I saw on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜ @Magenta lol there's a beautiful town known as purple island Everything is purple from plates to bridges and roads to their roofs.When I saw this I thought of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ it is a korean Island and now i can post picture๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผyay i am so happy ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I just tried and it worked i didnt do anything to fix it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ View attachment 226328
Yay you can post pictures again :D

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Guess what I saw on Facebook ๐Ÿ˜ @Magenta lol there's a beautiful town known as purple island Everything is purple from plates to bridges and roads to their roofs.When I saw this I thought of you ๐Ÿ˜‚ it is a korean Island and now i can post picture๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผyay i am so happy ๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ I just tried and it worked i didnt do anything to fix it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ View attachment 226328

That certainly looks like somewhere magenta could live :ROFL::LOL:

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Where oh where has our Lil'Bit gone? Oh where oh where can she be?

I wanted to let you know that I just finished watching a documentary on Audrey Hepburn :D

I quite enjoyed it... she really was/is legendary! Quite an impressive lady :)

And, she really was a lady! Born into Dutch royalty and all ;)

And my goodness, what she went through in the war...

And then giving up the peace and quiet she had long sought, which
she finally found later in life, to become an ambassador for UNICEF :unsure:

The movie/doc was made last year... and is comprised of interviews
with relatives and friends, and lots of flashback film footage, some
from her Hollywood years, but also including home videos :D
She truly IS an inspiration to me, I know I cant do EXACTLY as she did, but at least close to that, and in just as much a powerful way. We are technically IN a war.... and im Surviving it. And helping others through their struggles to find Christ and to figure out WHO they truly are is a goal of mine. Has Been for many years.

makes me smile that you Got to watch it. ๐Ÿ˜โ˜•๏ธ

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Sorry for not really being โ€œhereโ€ (I know I shouldnt be sorry) but stuff going on with family, stress.. you know. โ€œStuffโ€. just trying To get through it all and with the Holy Spirit talking through me.. and NOT my flesh.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
She truly IS an inspiration to me, I know I cant do EXACTLY as she did, but at least close to that, and in just as much a powerful way. We are technically IN a war.... and im Surviving it. And helping others through their struggles to find Christ and to figure out WHO they truly are is a goal of mine. Has Been for many years.

makes me smile that you Got to watch it. ๐Ÿ˜โ˜•๏ธ
There really was something very special about her, wasn't there? I followed up the documentary on her life by watching Breakfast At Tiffany's, and you know what? Absolutely none of it looked familiar to me at all, nor rang any bells aside from the title of the movie itself! And that baffles me (aside from my age-related memory issues of course :LOL:;):cool::ROFL:). Truman Capote originally wanted Marilyn Monroe to play Holly Golightly, a character who was in part fashioned after his own mother, and Holly's neighbor and love interest was written as a gay man in the novella. Hmmm, yeah, I just did not recall ever seeing it before...

Then I watched The Mirror Has Two Faces, with Barbra Streisand, Jeff Bridges, George Segal, Mimi Rogers, Pierce Brosnan, and Lauren Bacall. Wow! I do not recall ever seeing that one before either, and I am pretty sure I have not. I am a big fan of Barbra's also :D She is just so talented... A few months back I watched Funny Girl for the first time in a long time. I do recall seeing it before haha, but not for a quite a while, and it was actually one of the two movies my mother took me to the theater to see with her when I turned thirteen, which was apparently a bit of a coming-of-age tradition with my mom and her many daughters. My youngest sister once told me how fortunate I was in the movies I got to see with our mother, as she was not so blessed in what was playing at the theaters when she turned thirteen (one of them was Planet Of The Apes, which she jokingly said scarred her for life LOLOLOLOLOLOL). The second movie I saw with my mom around that time was Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo And Juliet :)

And good morning friends :):D:)

L

Live4Him

I hope that you're not referring to snoring sounds...lol.

:sleep:
Hey, JohnDB.

Although I'm a very sober-minded Christian, I also have a sense of humor that often gets me in trouble. Normally, my humor is self-depreciating in style (that's safe), but sometimes I just say stupid things simply for the sake of humor and not to actually offend anyone else.

Anyhow, I know that you don't know me, so I want to apologize to you in case my comment came across in the wrong manner.

If it did, then I truly am sorry.

:cry:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hey, JohnDB.

Although I'm a very sober-minded Christian, I also have a sense of humor that often gets me in trouble. Normally, my humor is self-depreciating in style (that's safe), but sometimes I just say stupid things simply for the sake of humor and not to actually offend anyone else.

Anyhow, I know that you don't know me, so I want to apologize to you in case my comment came across in the wrong manner.

If it did, then I truly am sorry.

:cry:
I appreciate your sense of humor :D

Hey, wanna hear something funny? :unsure::giggle:

For quite some time when I looked at your avatar, I saw a patch over
you eye, until I realized it was part of the cap you were wearing :LOL:

I thought that was funny, anyways LOL

And where would we be without a sense of humor? Six feet under, most likely :censored:

L

Live4Him

I appreciate your sense of humor :D

Hey, wanna hear something funny? :unsure::giggle:

For quite some time when I looked at your avatar, I saw a patch over
you eye, until I realized it was part of the cap you were wearing :LOL:

I thought that was funny, anyways LOL

And where would we be without a sense of humor? Six feet under, most likely :censored:
I deliberately tipped my cap like that in the photo to indicate that I try to see everything through the cross of Christ.

And, yes, I might be six feet under without the ability to laugh.

With all that I've been through in this life, if I didn't pause to laugh every now and then, then I'd probably die of a broken heart.

Not broken in the sense of my own hurts, but rather broken in the sense of my genuine care for others who have rejected the gospel.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Interesting! Thank you for posting that for me, sis :)

Is there such a thing as too much purple? :unsure::giggle::geek::giggle:

My wardrobe is mostly multiple shades of purple, with a wee bit of dusty rose, fuchsia, and black...

In my living space, purple is used as an accent colour, such as pillows, throws, vases etc :D

Though I do also have one small wall in my living room painted lavender,
and my bedroom is also painted very subtle shades of purple. As a teen
I painted my second (and last) room-to-myself two shades of purple:
lavender and mauve, with the ceiling cut on a diagonal to contrast with
the wall where the ceiling joined the walls, and the door jambs and
window sill/frame the other colour from the walls they were on, also...
plus every stick of furniture in my room I painted mauve and lavender as well :love:
It became known as "the purple room" after I moved away from home :giggle:

Do you have a fave color that dominates your wardrobe or living space?
Oh, I also like to buy kitchen utensils in pink and purples, and I have
durable plastic cutlery that is magenta colored, as well as purple plates :D

People often ask me if I have a purple car LOL

But alas! Purple is a rare color in automobiles :(;)