Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Amber1980

Dec 5, 2020
For the cat or for the dog?

hahahaha

Ruby will probably say that the dog is "lucky" to be chained up; otherwise, the little kitty cat might just have to "rough him up a bit"...

hahahaha
Im going with the dog lol

oyster67

May 24, 2014

hahahaha

Ruby will probably say that the dog is "lucky" to be chained up; otherwise, the little kitty cat might just have to "rough him up a bit"...

hahahaha
Agree with the Gary. (first time!:giggle:)

NEVER mess with a black cat, even if it is a kitten.:devilish:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019

hahahaha

hahahaha
I think they may have to chain Kitty up with that attitude, but I must admit that the kitten is so cute.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Why didn't you leave the holes for Gary?:confused:
That makes for a good question...

It may sound silly to ask - but - if I remember correctly, it took years and decades before someone in the US decided to fry the dough that is cut out to create the hole in the donut - and call it a 'donut hole'.

@Ruby123 - do y'all do that?

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Prayers for my little boy (3 yr old).. fever of 100.5 he has either a cold or severe allergies. he woke up upchucking his snot that was rolling down the back of his throat. Mommy is already exhausted from work and other stressors . Long night for me.. and maybe my boy will get some sleep tonight 🥱😴😴😴

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hi all! Happy Hump Day!
John- what do I do with Beef kidneys? have them in water in the fridge right now,
I hear they have a strong taste, almost thinking of brining and smoking them, I am real partial to Hickory Smoke.
Don't know about John. We slice them up in thin strips and put them in hot skillet with some onions and mushrooms and Sautee them in butter until they are done. They aren't as strong as beef liver. But I like both.

Some people add sliced/diced tatters and corn and such, but that's a bit much for me.