Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Sooooo.....

When the Lord tells you to do something, you do it... you just. do.it. No matter how much it hurts... you do it.

well, I did it. Cut ties with certain people in my life... and seriously trying to get myself out of this.. “rut” I am in. It’s one of those things where all you need is prayer.... lots Of it... and time with Jesus.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I’m still here. I’m alive and working things out. hope you all are having a blessed weekend.

☕️☺️

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Sooooo.....

When the Lord tells you to do something, you do it... you just. do.it. No matter how much it hurts... you do it.

well, I did it. Cut ties with certain people in my life... and seriously trying to get myself out of this.. “rut” I am in. It’s one of those things where all you need is prayer.... lots Of it... and time with Jesus.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I’m still here. I’m alive and working things out. hope you all are having a blessed weekend.

☕️☺️

praying for you, sweetie peach. ♥♥

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
I'm fine thanks notmyown. Hope all is well with yourself and family. Just the same old same really (y)

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Sooooo.....

☕️☺️

Hi She_is_legendary,

Weekend is going fine here, hope yours is going well.

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you (1 Peter 5:7).

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021
Any of them look good and worthy to be chosen lol.
Did you end up trying that recipe that you posted on donuts??
Nope, I've been really busy with school and don't have much energy to cook xP
Maybe one day :D For now i'll take your donuts

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I don’t know what to say, it’s been so long...awww....it’s so good to see you again.❤️
well. if it isn't our 'Bama gal ♥

darlin', occasionally i do some reading here, and i'm sad and sorry about what you're going through. i have prayed for you all. let me know if there's any way in which i can serve you.

i'm not here much (playing with the grandkids is pretty high on the old priority list :) ), and i have to say how absolutely pleased i am to talk to you. makes me happy!!

(ps-- let's us both avoid the news forum. it's a traaaap! you can't hardly win for losing in there, lol!)

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
well. if it isn't our 'Bama gal ♥

darlin', occasionally i do some reading here, and i'm sad and sorry about what you're going through. i have prayed for you all. let me know if there's any way in which i can serve you.

i'm not here much (playing with the grandkids is pretty high on the old priority list :) ), and i have to say how absolutely pleased i am to talk to you. makes me happy!!

(ps-- let's us both avoid the news forum. it's a traaaap! you can't hardly win for losing in there, lol!)
I thought it was you! ❤️
so happy to see you here again... you have been terribly missed! 🤗❤️

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Morning Amber, hope you have a great sleep.

Amber1980

Dec 5, 2020
I was like that the other day at 9pm. I went to bed at 11pm and couldnt fall asleep till the early parts of the morning. I hate when that happens.
I know I can get so tired watching tv cant keep my eyes open so go to bed and toss and turn lol