Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I watched an interview with her, she seems to have the same characteristic as he with difficulty looking straight into the camera when speaking, kind of looking off to the side, I am believing they both are thick as thieves in the vaccine depopulation scam, Dr. Phony and the CCP as well.
I recall a phrase I heard, "them that the gods wish to destroy, they first make rich".

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
In that interview she raved on and on about the number of people who had taken the poison vaccine, as though it were her god, what was first place in her life.
Neither she or kill bill EVER give G-d first place in anything they speak, or do.
Reminds me of the verse, "thy money perish with thee".

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Let me be the first to say:

May the fourth be with you!

:)

(yeah, it's may the 4th and all Star Wars nuts are fourthing all over their mays) :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
If Jesus can command the storm to be still, then so is that available to us as we walk with Him. Pray protection over your house in Jesus name.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Hello, Ellie, so wonderful to see you :D Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your fourth grandchild! :)

My apologies for not responding earlier, as I did not expect to see you posting two days in a row (very unusual!!!) :D

If you could, would you please add me to your pacing prayer list? I have a surgery upcoming on May 18th, related to my cancer, which I was diagnosed with a year ago in February just before everything was shut down due to COVID. I was laid off work two weeks later, underwent chemo and radiation through the end of April into early June, had my first surgery in mid August, and underwent more chemo following that surgery.

I feel I need to clarify something here, and I hope you will understand that when I say God is not micromanaging every little thing in the universe, it is to deny that He is MAKING liars lie, rapists rape, murderers murder, thieves steal, etc etc. That would make God evil, and doubly so, for He holds people accountable for their actions. At the same time YES!!! He is quite capable of making ALL things work to the good FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM! What an awesome God we have. I realize that may seem paradoxical but I embrace such paradoxes :)

Romans 8:28:)

hello there, sweet sister :)

first, do you say that? i'm sorry, i really just look at the last page of the thread so Gabe won't tempt me to drive to Dunkin for treats, haha. had i read back and seen you saying anything like that i wouldn't have mentioned it or i would have addressed you directly. i was actually thinking of two other lady friends of mine, one who was a member here who adheres to the clock maker theory, and my good buddy Suze, who, to her credit, has been my friend over 35 years. we raised our kids together, wept together, prayed together... really no one could ask for a better friend than Sue. though she and i disagree on this (and other) topics we maintain a close friendship because Jesus! :)

i agree God is most certainly not the author of sin, and humans are responsible for our sins. i just think, take the case of Joseph. no one made his brothers do what they did, they meant it for evil, and yet God meant it for good.
yeah... bear of very little brain, so though i don't fully understand what our Lord does (shocker!), i can be assured whatever befalls me He means for good. probably i muddled the waters here, but i hope you understand. ♥

now-- the important stuff! i have been praying for your health, and i have a doc's appointment on the 18th, too (it's pedestrian, just a follow up), so i will remember, but i will also put a purple post-it note on the fridge with your name on it. i have photographs of the ones for whom i pray regularly there so when i pace the house i see them as i pass by. i don't have your picture, but believe me, this post-it will be the only purple thing in the kitchen. i won't forget you, by God's mercy.

i love you. ♥

G

Godsgirl83

What are the chances of Bill having a new squeeze? :unsure:
Perhaps he has been successful in playing with and cloning human DNA to the point he has made himself an upgraded version of Melinda from her younger years??? :unsure:

*Kicks self*
Dang it GG! STOP THAT! This is NOT the Conspiracy forum.......

G

Godsgirl83

Just think!!! Only 65.5 thousand more posts,
and SYM will have caught up with NBW :ROFL:
:eek: oh my!
You know the saying about great minds thinking alike.....
WELL I was just wondering about this LAST NIGHT myself :LOL: and was going to look it up today :LOL:
actually, I was wondering about how many pages...... but close enough :LOL:

G

Godsgirl83

There is a story in SA doing the rounds about the people in power that have now miss placed quadrillions of Rands. If you don't know how many zeros are in a quadrillion it is R1 000 000 000 000 000. For our American friends divide it by 15 and that would be dollars and our Aussie friends divide it by 10.

Anybody want to share stories about a Banana Republic? Yikes...
if I found the right converter, and did the math right on it https://wise.com/us/currency-converter/zar-to-usd-rate
then that's like US equivalent of $68,971,500,000,000.007 :eek:
And Gandy, you said quadrillionS with an "s" at the end as in plural as in MORE THAN 1!!! :eek::eek::eek:
my calculation was based on only ONE quadrillion rand (ZAR) converted.

G

Godsgirl83

if I found the right converter, and did the math right on it https://wise.com/us/currency-converter/zar-to-usd-rate
then that's like US equivalent of $68,971,500,000,000.007 :eek:
And Gandy, you said quadrillionS with an "s" at the end as in plural as in MORE THAN 1!!! :eek::eek::eek:
my calculation was based on only ONE quadrillion rand (ZAR) converted.
wait a minute!
I just did it again and got this for US dollars:

did I do it wrong the first time, or did the exchange rate change that quickly???
either way that can be rounded up to nearly 70,000,000,000,000

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Lol Gary you want to know the details of the sandwich :LOL:
cheese, tomato, ham
In my opinion chicken, cheese and pineapple or chicken, cheese and avocado is the best :love::love::love:

I like chicken and cheese toasties, delicious. I'm not convinced about trying to add pineapple though o_O. Maybe worth a go?