Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
No, I will not forget ;)

I have prayed for your sleep issues/needs :D

As I am sure have others... :)

And your Amazon issues, too...

And your children :cool:

I do not even think I am much of a prayerful person :unsure:

Maybe it is because I am talking to God all the time?
Yep, that is prayer! Communicating with Him!
bless you

G

Godsgirl83

Hi
I love country music
Hello!
Welcome to CC, and one of the funnest (yup..... even beats the last person to post thread ;) ) threads around here.
Speak what ever is on your mind.
Anything goes here.

*notice*
participants of this thread ask that no political or scriptural debates take place in this thread.......

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hi

I love country music
My fave is modern praise and worship :)

It takes a lot of flack also LOL :unsure::geek::giggle:

I posted a couple to you in your introductory thread for new members :D

I just listened to this one again :love:

G

Godsgirl83

corn starch!!!!!!????????
:LOL:
I was just debating (with myself) whether or not to use corn starch in this recipe I am considering for dinner :LOL: (calls for A LOT of it, which I think neutralizes and takes away from the flavor..... gotta be other ways to thicken a sauce)

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
I was just debating (with myself) whether or not to use corn starch in this recipe I am considering for dinner :LOL: (calls for A LOT of it, which I think neutralizes and takes away from the flavor..... gotta be other ways to thicken a sauce)

I make my own custard. The first time I attempted it I used to much corn flour and it was like yellow cement.. I've got it sussed out now though :LOL:(y)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
We always used corn starch for thickening because my mother was Celiac...

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
We always used corn starch for thickening because my mother was Celiac...

Corn flour (oops starch) is a handy thing to have in the cupboard indeed.

But, now we are all curious as to what GG is making???

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I make my own custard. The first time I attempted it I used to much corn flour
starch and it was like yellow cement.. I've got it sussed out now though :LOL:(y)
Yikes, custard like cement??? :eek:o_O:giggle:o_O:eek:

Did it still have the scum top? I like that part LOL

Oy, scum makes it sound bad :censored::ROFL:

Some sites call it "skin" :unsure::D

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Yikes, custard like cement??? :eek:o_O:giggle:o_O:eek:

Did it still have the scum top? I like that part LOL

Oy, scum makes it sound bad :censored::ROFL:

Some sites call it "skin" :unsure::D

Ha ha yeah, I haven't managed to find a remedy to get rid of the skin as it cools... :(:unsure::unsure: