Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I might be closest to GG , I am on my way and bringing my own table service......

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Ruby mentioned Santa is wearing thongs is Australia and it all got out of hand from there

but this is thongs in Aussie... :ROFL:
They used to be called thongs or flip-flops in the US too until people started calling those tiny bikinis thongs. Then they were only called flip-flops. I remember because I used to wear them all the time in the 90s (the slippers, not the bikini lol).

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I only wore them around the house lol. Even when it became popular to wear them in public I never did. I remember one of the college girls sports teams got criticized because they wore them to the white house when they were meeting the president because they won a championship. It was the Northwestern University LaCrosse team..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
WEE ELEPHANT Y's:

So, the Weather Channel is reporting that the State of Florida is facing possible record breaking heat in the next couple of days. Of course, we all know that, being the Weather Channel, man made global warming is the devil causing this horrible event. Here is the data they are espousing:

State of Florida High Temps
(by City)

City Forecasted High Record High/date set

Daytona Beach 94 94 / 1938

Orlando 94 96 / 1915

Melbourne 92 93 / 1948

W. Palm Beach 91 91 / 1951

The Wee Elephant has to wonder:

When these high temperature records were set in 1938, 1915, 1948 and 1951..........was MAN MADE GLOBAL WARMING the devil responsible? I am always amazed how the Weather Channel and other Liberal Organizations only focus on the very narrow statistics that support their Political Ideology.

Here is another TRUTH that none of these Liberal Organizations NEVER report on. The fact that volcanic eruptions spew more harmful/global warming nasties into the air than man EVER HAS! Yet, they remain silent on this, ever wonder why?

Global Volcanism Program | Current Eruptions
https://volcano.si.edu/gvp_currenteruptions.cfm
46 rows · There are 45 volcanoes with ongoing eruptions as of the Stop Dates provided, and as reported ...
Just a few of the volcanos that are spewing mean nasty stuffies into our atmosphere.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
:ROFL: Ruby is trying to avoid the Santa incident:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
I have no idea what the santa incident is, but your reaction makes me lol :D
Ruby mentioned Santa is wearing thongs is Australia and it all got out of hand from there...
Too funny. I was just thinking the other day (the day I went out, so two days ago) about things I have learned on the SYM thread, and the main thing that came to mind for me was, that Santa wears a thong :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Good morning friends :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I just did a search for "santa in a thong", please, please don't do that, I may never get that image out of my mind.....:eek:

Apr 11, 2021
No, but I thought this would add to the humour. Im far worse...a redneck Floridian😏. Pardon me if my humour was found lacking...all the heat down here idles the brain at times, lol.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
It is funny! Thank you for sharing.

We get "brain freeze" here at -20.....
I hear you are having hot weather today, I am sure the next life the temperature will be perfect for all, all the time.

Apr 11, 2021
Having actually been born and raised in a southern Georgia Pentecostal church, Im quite use to the heat LoL

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I think the "heat addled brain" comes right before heat stroke, please be careful all our friends in the "hot" zone!
BLESSINGS

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Good morning everyone. :):coffee:

It's my day off this week. When I'm at work I always have 3 things on my mind.

1. When is my next day off.
2. When is my next vacation.
3. When do I retire.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
I’m down with that myself these days. 😁

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Good morning everyone. :):coffee:

It's my day off this week. When I'm at work I always have 3 things on my mind.

1. When is my next day off.
2. When is my next vacation.
3. When do I retire.

:giggle::giggle::giggle:
Good morning Dan :)

I have been on a "day off" since mid March of last year :giggle:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I went to the Lake last Friday evening, but it has taken me some time to figure out how to get my pics from my new phone to this 'puter so I can share them with you.

Went with my Bro in Law..........we caught quite a few Bream and Sunfish. 9 Shellcracker about a pound each, and I got this teeny, tiny catfish........... :)

big catfish.jpg