Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
YEP! Calories are from the devil! There is no mention of being fat in Genesis before the fall:unsure:(y):)

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
YEP! Calories are from the devil! There is no mention of being fat in Genesis before the fall:unsure:(y):)

I must admit you have lost me on this one.... We need energy for our bodies to work. :unsure:

Gluttony on the hand is wrong..eating too many calories causes the problem. (vegetables have tiny amounts of fat aswell)

G

Godsgirl83

*batting the eyelashes, putting on a "fake smile" trying not to convulse at the neck, and a sing song voice GG (mockingly) says*:

"Well you know Shittim, that's ONLY because they DIDN'T eat meat and lived healthy lives on a strict plant based diet.
Sugar DIDN'T exist back then. "

(fails to note that sugar comes from the sugarcane PLANT)
" We know thhhhaaaaaaatttttttt.........."

*GG burst into laughter :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
bawhahahahaha I can't keep this act up :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I was having fun with that.
Right GG, perhaps we were only to eat stuff that grows in dirt!
However, our tooth structure indicates we are omnivores, did He create us that way since He knows the end from the beginning and knew we would chewing on haunch of Gnu?

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
I was having fun with that.
Right GG, perhaps we were only to eat stuff that grows in dirt!
However, our tooth structure indicates we are omnivores, did He create us that way since He knows the end from the beginning and knew we would chewing on haunch of Gnu?

I can't say I've tasted wildebeest before..is it tasty?

He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thanks Phil, always great to be reminded of His promises.
Haven't had Gnu that I know of but since everything tastes like chicken I suppose we have been close.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Ask for dreams, He freely gives, I ask Him to bring them to my mind the next day so I can seek His meaning, and He always does.
bless you brother

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
Should I make a Bible study group Bible study every Saturday

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
So...
Just wanted to pop in and say howdy...
I've been having fun here in GA with all of the in-laws. Caught a nice 3lb large mouth bass...also lots of other fun things. I'm not sure if I can get back home. The pipeline outage has caused panic buying that has drained the gas stations that cover the route home.
So we might be stuck. Don't know yet.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
A woman I know in her seventies drives a bit like that. If I ever have to go in the car with her and she is driving I pray beforehand.
You mean you aren't praying before - and during - and thanking the Lord after you realize you survived?

Jan 25, 2015
I can't say I've tasted wildebeest before..is it tasty?

He who eats meat, eats to the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who abstains, does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.
Wildebeest taste like beef but a bit more "wild". Also not so much fat on it :)