Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Live4Him

Hopefully you get a good night sleep tonight L4H.
Only got about 4 hours last night. I've been up for about 4 hours now already. I'm good, though. I've had a lot of opportunities to minister to people online lately, so that's part of the reason why I haven't been sleeping. Keep 'em coming.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
So I had a late coffee last night and regretted it because at 2am I was still awake o_O and staring at the ceiling :cautious: and for the entire day I have felt like an :alien:.
No more :coffee: for me at night. Some can handle it but not me :mad: I will stick to low caffeine tea at night :censored:

lol, yeah coffee at night time isn't a good idea. I tend to drink more tea now, especially at night. Mind you theres still times I struggle to get to sleep lol.

L

Live4Him

lol, yeah coffee at night time isn't a good idea. I tend to drink more tea now, especially at night. Mind you theres still times I struggle to get to sleep lol.
I haven't had any for a long time now, but when I used to drink decaf espresso at night, it used to help me to fall asleep quickly.

Hey, I never claimed to be normal...lol.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Only got about 4 hours last night. I've been up for about 4 hours now already. I'm good, though. I've had a lot of opportunities to minister to people online lately, so that's part of the reason why I haven't been sleeping. Keep 'em coming.

Ah maybe you need to step back from the computer screen/phone, it's one of the worse culprits for sleeping problems. I was reading that even kids now aren't sleeping properly because of phones/computers etc. Maybe worth a try, at a certain time turn them all off.?

G

Godsgirl83

So I had a late coffee last night and regretted it
Um I'm NOT saying the words "you" "told" so" or "I" in this thought here.......
but does anyone remember this conversation from YESTERDAY (my time zone, maybe it was Friday in some time zones....)

Guess I'll have to start reading you guys bedtime stories and such, huh?

Do we get coffee and donuts with our bed time story :giggle:

NO Ruby......
that will just keep you up...
thus defeating the purpose of a BEDTIME story

I'm just sayin.........

L

Live4Him

Ah maybe you need to step back from the computer screen/phone, it's one of the worse culprits for sleeping problems. I was reading that even kids now aren't sleeping properly because of phones/computers etc. Maybe worth a try, at a certain time turn them all off.?
Well, the problem with that is that the problems of others don't really have a time schedule. By that, I mean to say that I oftentimes find that people are more saddened/burdened by their situations either late at night or early in the morning, so that's when I wind up talking to them. Spent several hours last night texting someone 'til about 1:00 a.m., and then resumed at about 5:00 a.m. It seems to have helped them, so I'm good (he said as he wondered what day it even is...lol).

G

Godsgirl83

We don't let our kiddos spend to much time in front of any types of screens (hey there are even some days that they are not in front of one at all :eek: (we're strange, I know)
but before we started homeschooling, when they were still in public school and forced into online learning for several weeks those were THE WORST weeks of sleep my kids ever experienced......

L

Live4Him

Btw, good morning/afternoon/evening everyone.

As soon as I can find my feet, I'm getting out of bed...lol.

Time for breakfast.

L

Live4Him

We don't let our kiddos spend to much time in front of any types of screens (hey there are even some days that they are not in front of one at all :eek: (we're strange, I know)
but before we started homeschooling, when they were still in public school and forced into online learning for several weeks those were THE WORST weeks of sleep my kids ever experienced......
My children definitely have this problem. Their faces are always glued to their phones, and they sleep terribly.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009

That's wise, nothing wrong with screen time just not too much :ROFL:... It's one of those balancing acts between whats a healthy amount and whats not. The thing is to get on in the world work wise etc kids will need the skill set of using modern technology... I'm glad I'm past that stage now lol :ROFL::LOL::ROFL::ROFL:

L

Live4Him

That's wise, nothing wrong with screen time just not too much :ROFL:... It's one of those balancing acts between whats a healthy amount and whats not. The thing is to get on in the world work wise etc kids will need the skill set of using modern technology... I'm glad I'm past that stage now lol :ROFL::LOL::ROFL::ROFL:
Speaking of "modern technology", I just bought a new phone:

download (1).jpg

I can't figure out how to access the internet with it, though.

Some help, please.

What...?

Okay, I'm in idiot mode (my default position when I'm tired), so I'll just wish you all a blessed day before I get myself in trouble.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Speaking of "modern technology", I just bought a new phone:

View attachment 227711

I can't figure out how to access the internet with it, though.

Some help, please.

What...?

Okay, I'm in idiot mode (my default position when I'm tired), so I'll just wish you all a blessed day before I get myself in trouble.

I remember making those at school lol.

L

Live4Him

Ah a big family, thats cool. Mind you, a lot of birthday presents :ROFL:
A HUGE family if you count all of the cousins, nieces, nephews...and now great nieces and great nephews. My nephew's wife just had another baby a few days ago. I've lost count of how many relatives I have. The sad news is that most of them (the adults) despise me because I'm a Christian. I'm pretty good with the younger relatives, though.

Aldg19

May 11, 2021
Fifth harmony will always be my favorite girl group of my generation in ways that I could ever say I cannot have imagined 9 years of fifth harmony and 4 years since there break but they teach me about so much about loving my self and as a teenager I can’t have many rodel models to look up too but I saw them wear bodysuits I want one I was 14 years old and wear a crop tops but they don’t happen. I’m glad that I want though this journey with them those last 9 years.
Thanks for everything fifth harmony