Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

well, I could try sending you some of our warm.....
it's just after 6 a.m. and already nearly 80 F. (google tells me that's 26.6667 C )
Really SHOULD go for a morning stroll, but then I open the door and say FORGET THAT.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I like to keep some air moving on our hot summer days, the thermostat can be turned up and the ac doesn't have to work so hard.
My lawn thinks it needs to be mowed today........ maybe, maybe not.

G

Godsgirl83

Well, the only good thing about this lack of rain we've had here this year is that we've only had to mow like 2 times........
nothings really growing except the weeds.
My neighbor decided to mow over the weekend. Only problem was that there was nothing for them to really mow and so all it did was create terrible dust storms. I looked out my back window and thought something was on fire because of how much dust they were stirring into the air!!! It looked like bad smoke.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
I like to keep some air moving on our hot summer days, the thermostat can be turned up and the ac doesn't have to work so hard.
My lawn thinks it needs to be mowed today........ maybe, maybe not.

I think you need to have a cuppa and assess the situation.. with feet up of course :LOL::ROFL:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
looks like you/we might get something later today, we shall see. So often this year it has fizzled out before getting to our area in Iowa.
There's a American midwestern phrase!- "fizzled out", anyone else have something that "fizzled out"?
https://www.kcrg.com/weather/radar/

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Good day all... lunchtime here.

and it says on my phone its 14° outside, not as good as the last few days :(

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hey phil, thank you for the encouragement.
Better to ease into this! ha!

G

Godsgirl83

I think you need to have a cuppa and assess the situation.. with feet up of course :LOL::ROFL:
<<<<<<<<<<<< Me thinks GG NEEDS to to this desperately b/c I just totally misread that whole post :oops::p

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
a great way to start a day, with praise and gratitude, thank you Jesus! Thank you all CC friends:love:(y)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well, the only good thing about this lack of rain we've had here this year is that we've only had to mow like 2 times........
nothings really growing except the weeds.
My neighbor decided to mow over the weekend. Only problem was that there was nothing for them to really mow and so all it did was create terrible dust storms. I looked out my back window and thought something was on fire because of how much dust they were stirring into the air!!! It looked like bad smoke.
Wish I could send you some of the rain we have been getting. Started raining last Saturday, and has rained every day since. Some days just off and on, and some days an "all day drizzle." No bad storms, PTL!, just very messy. Truth told, I'm getting a wee bit depressed because the weather is so durn crummy. Anyhoo, I'd love to send you some of ours if I could.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
First read this, and did a

WHUT?

Then, I realized you were telling him to consider the value of mowing or not mowing....... :)

Southern speak has a differing meaning of this word........ sigh

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
looks like you/we might get something later today, we shall see. So often this year it has fizzled out before getting to our area in Iowa.
There's a American midwestern phrase!- "fizzled out", anyone else have something that "fizzled out"?
https://www.kcrg.com/weather/radar/
Yes, we say that here in Bama. As for something that has fizzled out, my bank balance tends to fizzle out just about the end of every month.......... :(