Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I really missed you all, CC is my connection to my largest church family.
bless you all in Jesus name.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I am SO OVER this Pride Month stuff........goodness....... can not watch TV. Seems like even Children's Shows are featuring LGBTQ characters, and even REAL Drag Queen on Blues Clues telling the children viewers what the colors of their flag mean, and why all children should love and respect AND accept the LGBTQ folks.

Imagine IF the Southern Baptist or the Church of Christs were to tell Blues Clues they want an Episode that teaches the children viewers about Jesus and Christianity, and what the colors of our Flag ,means, and why they should love and respect AND accept Christian folks. Think this would EVER be aired?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

shittim

Dec 16, 2016

Try that one in the back, the fluted looking one, they taste like cream puffs.... hhmmmm
I am SO OVER this Pride Month stuff........goodness....... can not watch TV. Seems like even Children's Shows are featuring LGBTQ characters, and even REAL Drag Queen on Blues Clues telling the children viewers what the colors of their flag mean, and why all children should love and respect AND accept the LGBTQ folks.

Imagine IF the Southern Baptist or the Church of Christs were to tell Blues Clues they want an Episode that teaches the children viewers about Jesus and Christianity, and what the colors of our Flag ,means, and why they should love and respect AND accept Christian folks. Think this would EVER be aired?
He works through His Own and we have let Him down

Riveraname

Feb 16, 2021

This really irks me too, I've been seeing way more Pride Month stuff this year. Especially on social media, people give their usernames rainbow emojis and make their icons have rainbow backgrounds.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
God created the rainbow to symbolize his covenanting with man, the devil twists everything and here he twists it to symbolized his perversion of what was created, he knows his time is very short and is pulling out all stops.:unsure:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
all over the world GG and friends, looks like we are in the midst of the final countdown to His return.

phil36

Feb 12, 2009
Good day all... kind of overcast here today. But since I have to wait in for the gas man to inspect gas boiler etc.. I won't have to go outside till after lunch:). Some time for a cuppa :coffee::)