Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
sorry for the typos, it was just before my needed afternoon nap!
BTW, I still wear my mask. But, then, I have been wearing a mask when I go outside for many years. Allergies, ya know........AND, I am told I look a WHOLE LOT BETTER! :)

BigSky2021

Apr 23, 2021
Five amazing uses for vaccines (as proven by recent history)

Vaccines do have their uses, ultimately. They’re really great at these five things:

1) Administering mercury to the population
2) Covertly harvesting DNA from the public
3) Providing a cover story for CIA operations
4) Injecting millions of people with stealth cancer viruses
5) Training the population to practice “medical obedience”

But vaccines are really, really terrible at doing the thing the one thing they claim to be all about: preventing infectious disease.

It turns out the best defenses against infectious disease are:

* Excellent nutrient intake from a wide variety of fresh plants
* Good public hygiene and public sanitation systems
* Healthy levels of vitamin D across the population
* Regular hand washing by medical staff and patients
* Deliberate exposure to friendly microbes in soils and even farm animals
* Avoidance of exposure to immunosuppressive substances such as tobacco smoke or heavy metals

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
alright my lovelies, I think I’ll be going to urgent care tomorrow mornin.. I’ve had a sore/scratchy throat for 4 days now. No fever and no runny nose or nasal congestion. Just thought it was severe allergies since they are TERRIBLE here where I live. But enough is enough especially since my job is to literally talk every day all day to my patients and greet them when they walk in…. Cant be feeling like this again tomorrow. So we Will see what the doc says. praying it’s just allergies and not something more serious.

also, not to add to controversy… I AM fully vaccinated. My choice, my decision. don’t want crap from anyone when I already feel like utter crap.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Oil of Oregano capsules, they seem to fix everything.
That and vitamin C.
bless you

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
~ Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops

The 'original' seems to work better and faster than the flavored ones.

And, if necessary,

~ Colloidal Silver

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
also, not to add to controversy… I AM fully vaccinated. My choice, my decision. don’t want crap from anyone when I already feel like utter crap.
No "crap" darlin'; rather, I will pray for you...

Who is with me?

Please pray for Lil-Bit.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hi GG! I got a few hours, just was blessed to be gotten up to spend time with my internet ekklesia.
Church was great, He directed me to once again attend a Full gospel fellowship in C.R., and further minister to His own there.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I keep asking where He wants me to go, He keeps directing me to go there, each time as I sit and participate in the service while practicing praying in the divine Prayer language he keeps putting people around me who experience His wonderful loving presence as I do so, he is doing His work there. Kind of like this where I have copied john wimbers testimony-

G

Godsgirl83

I keep asking where He wants me to go, He keeps directing me to go there, each time as I sit and participate in the service while practicing praying in the divine Prayer language he keeps putting people around me who experience His wonderful loving presence as I do so, he is doing His work there. Kind of like this where I have copied john wimbers testimony-
ever notice how you can walk a road in your life of your choosing for YEARS, and it's not necessarily a bad road, but it's of your choosing and will and NOT the place/situation that the Lord had picked for you, so things never seem to work out 100%........
BUT when you start walking the road He says to ("HEY! This is the road for you to walk on) (even if it's something you dread and are trying to avoid) that things start lining up and working out? (and somehow that dread starts to disappear)

G

Godsgirl83

well, it's well past midnight here.......
I just stumbled across this and thought "Hey! sounds just like me!"
(thankfully doesn't look like me though :LOL: )