Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The State of Alabama is in mourning today. A horrible traffic accident on I-65 in South Alabama killed 9 children and 1 adult. 8 of the children were girls (ranging from 4yrs to 16yrs) from the Tallapoosa Girls Ranch. One was a 9 month old baby girl in another vehicle.

Please pray for the survivors and the families whose lives have been forever changed!

Alabama highway crash kills 9 children, 1 adult - CBS News

(these images are very disturbing....)
Images of crash kills 9 in south Alabama

praying2.jpg

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
I can’t believe I’m saying this but… I can’t very well do sweets anymore. like no cravings for candy.. no cravings for anything sweet.

omg!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!? 😭

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Gee Audrey, that espresso Ice Cream in a donut cone didn't mean much to you.
I think you are growing into where He wants you to be perhaps, are you moving more to veges or something?

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Gee Audrey, that espresso Ice Cream in a donut cone didn't mean much to you.
I think you are growing into where He wants you to be perhaps, are you moving more to veges or something?
I wish… honestly I’m not sure what’s going on. even hubs is slightly worried cause I don’t eat much at home… not even snacks.

im going to tell my Doc about it, so we shall
see.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I can’t believe I’m saying this but… I can’t very well do sweets anymore. like no cravings for candy.. no cravings for anything sweet.
Aaaare you trying to tell us that you are soooo sweet that you can't even take in anything sweet...???

:unsure:
:whistle:

Aug 2, 2009

omg!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!? 😭
Sorry to hear this, Lil. I'm not an expert, but I think it could be stress related.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Why are pancakes better at a baseball stadium? They have the best "batter".... lol
you painful joke of the day.
you are welcome.
now, back to my ice cream-coffee......