Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
Lol thankyou Zero. They will go well with my pancake coffee. Hope you are doing well. Any new drumming vids?
No drumming vids because I've been trying to learn guitar. :D It's harder than I thought it would be, but I'm slowly making some progress. :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Ahhh!!!! Missed you GG!, I was really close to posting an all points bulletin for you.
Bless you precious sister

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Year 2021 is crazy… literally crazy. We did the same thing here. Below zero… ALL DAY. The south never Gets that cold. At Least that I know of… in my 33 years of life lol

@p_rehbein i will find out from my doc eventually what is wrong with me. It would be too simple to figure it out anytime soon.

me and hubs are looking for a new home.. like I saw one, he’s doing the virtual tour thing, and It’s exactly what we are looking for. Like too good to be true still on the market and no one has grabbed it. We currently live in The suburbs in a fairly large Neighborhood.. but we are too much like out in the country folk. Been in our current home For 5 years and barely know 2 neighbors. Lol

This new house is not too far from where we live now, it’s closer to the school where my hubby went to school, in walking distance… and. It has a nice fishing pond in the very back. I have 3 boys in my house… chores and cleaning and stuff like that ain’t for my boys Lol they get tired of me walking around as it is telling them to do this,that, or the other.

Its a bit more than what we pay now.. but then again you ask for More land… it costs more. So, If You all would do me the biggest favor and be in prayer that we are doing Gods will, that it will be in his plan for us to get this house with no trouble. I would love to move to this house cause it would be our forever home… that’s how beautiful it is.

greatly appreciate you all! 🙏🏻☺️
Update on house:::

Its already been sold to another buyer. Realtor thinks it might be due to the fact our current home isn’t ready to be on The market yet, which makes sense.

so, another house is better for us in the long run… something newer and with less acreage.

but im Still on the hunt for the perfect house.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So is our Lord, He cares for you.
In the meantime I found this really cool door mat for your new place-