Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
o_Oo_Oo_O this pic turned out big for some reason:coffee:
Good morning Ruby.

Maybe someone needs a large coffee.

Not me, though, it is night here. But who knows maybe it is for me tomorrow. Since you are a day ahead of me, and know the future. lol:love:

Hope you enjoy your coffee and have a nice day Ruby.

Here is something sweet for you to enjoy, with your large coffee...

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
My kitty is a rescue my daughter insisted I adopt a few months after my cat of 16+ years was put down (exclaiming that I had lived alone long enough!). We believe Luna is a Blue Point due to her markings, fluffiness, and grey paw pads :D She is also a biter, something else my daughter says is characteristic of Asian cats. My daughter has two dogs also, though one is really her aunt's... and until recently there were also three cats, but her fave cat was put down just a few weeks ago :( A very sad event... One of the cats is her aunt's also ;) Cats are much lower maintenance than dogs, which require daily walking and exercise... My daughter's dog is a mini Aussie shepherd, with lots of energy. She just turned 6 and the other doggie (a CavaPoo) is ten or eleven and requires much less exercise but no less attention :giggle:

I am looking for but cannot find pics of the dogs o_O Lately I have not been accessing my folders as much as before and with so many files it is easy to lose track of what is where :cry: I do know where to find some online, though, so I will get some there and post them soon :D
I had a cat for around 12 years who looked a lot like Luna except he had stripes in his fur. I'm not sure what bread he was but, he was big and fluffy like Luna. Most people around where I lived was scared they saw him outside. They thought he was a bob cat.

I named him Fluffy because he looked like a little fur ball when he was a kitten. I know that's not very creative.:giggle: lol

He passed away about 10 years ago :( It was heartbreaking and I haven't had another pet of my own since.

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
I had a cat for around 12 years who looked a lot like Luna except he had stripes in his fur. I'm not sure what bread he was but, he was big and fluffy like Luna. Most people around where I lived was scared they saw him outside. They thought he was a bob cat.

I named him Fluffy because he looked like a little fur ball when he was a kitten. I know that's not very creative.:giggle: lol

He passed away about 10 years ago :( It was heartbreaking and I haven't had another pet of my own since.
***I'm not sure what breed he was***

Maybe I do need the gigantic coffee. haha:ROFL:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yep, the pink and the blue names would be helpful...someone referred to me as brother yesterday. :unsure::oops::)
Perhaps your predominantly blue avatar swayed them to think that?

Someone who has been here for some time called me brother yesterday also...

Sometimes I think such gaffes are done on purpose :oops::censored::giggle:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It's hard to know, and I don't usually correct such mistakes...

But I do know that there are many who will stoop quite low in attempts to insult.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Yep, it might help if I get something with a little more pink or purple in it. :)
Many years ago I had someone trying to argue with me that since I had a unicorn as part of my avatar (or a fairie, one or the other) that I was therefore not a Christian. I mean, really??? Since when does an avatar define a person to that extent? I countered with - since they had no avatar at all, according to their logic, that they did not exist :ROFL:

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
It's hard to know, and I don't usually correct such mistakes...

But I do know that there are many who will stoop quite low in attempts to insult.
That would be sad.

I know from the past that some on this site can get pretty rude at times. I try to stay away from people like that.

That is why I enjoy this thread so much. Everyone here is so nice and friendly.

BrokenSparrow

Sep 12, 2016
Many years ago I had someone trying to argue with me that since I had a unicorn as part of my avatar (or a fairie, one or the other) that I was therefore not a Christian. I mean, really??? Since when does an avatar define a person to that extent? I countered with since they had no avatar at all, according to their logic, that they did not exist :ROFL:
People can be down right horrible at times.

That makes no sense to me at all.

I love your avatar, and you are a lovely person.

You have really made me feel at home here. I really enjoy chatting with you and reading your posts.:)

I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm going to turn in soon.

Hope you have a good night and sweet dreams. :):sleep:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
People can be down right horrible at times.

That makes no sense to me at all.

I love your avatar, and you are a lovely person.

You have really made me feel at home here. I really enjoy chatting with you and reading your posts.:)

I have to be up early tomorrow so I'm going to turn in soon.

Hope you have a good night and sweet dreams. :):sleep:
Thank you Broken Sparrow... the sentiments are mutual :)

Good night and sweet dreams to you as well!

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Good morning Ruby.

Maybe someone needs a large coffee.

Not me, though, it is night here. But who knows maybe it is for me tomorrow. Since you are a day ahead of me, and know the future. lol:love:

Hope you enjoy your coffee and have a nice day Ruby.

Here is something sweet for you to enjoy, with your large coffee...
Thanks Broken Sparrow, maybe we can call you "sparrow" for short :unsure:
These donuts will go down well here, it is lunch time :D, maybe as everybody else is asleep I may start on them :p
Have a great sleep :sleep::sleep:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Perhaps your predominantly blue avatar swayed them to think that?

Someone who has been here for some time called me brother yesterday also...

Sometimes I think such gaffes are done on purpose :oops::censored::giggle:
I have not been called a "brother" or bloke as they say here yet but if I changed my name to Rubert I am sure I would:LOL:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Has anybody had toasted sandwich with cheese and avacado (with pepper and salt)
Yum, it is the best.

1626928036212.jpeg