Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Yes, I saw those too, as I did my search... have no idea what it is beyond vegetable LOL

Good morning :D Here is Lady Finger's cake :) To go with your coffee ;)

Ooh yum that cake looks nice. Just finished dinner so it would do just nicely now :giggle:
The veggie is okra. It is Indian. My mum used to make it all the time. It is nice, quite tasteless but used in all the vegetarian dishes.
I wish all the virtual goodies were real. Mind you we would all be huge if they were a reality.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Ooh yum that cake looks nice. Just finished dinner so it would do just nicely now :giggle:
The veggie is okra. It is Indian. My mum used to make it all the time. It is nice, quite tasteless but used in all the vegetarian dishes.
I wish all the virtual goodies were real. Mind you we would all be huge if they were a reality.
You know, I wondered if it was like okra, which I think is put in gumbo soups! :D

Yes, the virtual goodies are much better for our waist lines LOL

And SYM a lovely respite from much of what goes on in some threads :oops:

I am beginning to think conspiracy theorists suffer some kind of psychosis :censored:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Ask Him , He will let you know.
It is a processed thing full of chemicals, so I would avoid it, for me at least.
I applaud you for seeking the right path.
blessings

G

Godsgirl83

Good morning friends :)
I see lady fingers so it must be Ruby trying my coffee... no pancakes in there.
All this talk about sweet treats then you say "lady fingers" and I thought:

1627992554303.jpeg thought Gandy was about to gift us with a little treat to dip in our coffee/tea this lovely day :LOL:

Aug 2, 2021
All this talk about sweet treats then you say "lady fingers" and I thought:

View attachment 230001 thought Gandy was about to gift us with a little treat to dip in our coffee/tea this lovely day :LOL:
GOYA FOODS!!! They support Trump :cool:

I never knew this was a food! I always thought Lady Fingers were firecrackers. What are they? Just like a cookie?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
from what I know yes, they are a dainty little cookie like thing.
Yes, Goya supports the rightful President Trump, bless them.

G

Godsgirl83

This is not recommended if your avatar name begins with "G"

View attachment 229997 View attachment 229998
I know you mean that about a non-pancake coffee drinking friend here, but, but, but, but, but..........
:cry::cry::cry:
<
GG thinks of changing name now
:LOL:

wait, she said AVATAR name begins with "G".........
the only AVATAR I can think of that hangs around regularly in this thread is a
Guitar..........
and we all know this was not a tease to him.

G

Godsgirl83

It is never ending which includes keeping hot all day so you could have it for lunch or dinner unless of course your name begins with G :LOL: in which case your meal will

< IS SERIOUSLY GOING TO GO CHANGE NAME NOW!!!!!!
MODS! MODS! MOOOOOODDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby! I thought you liked me????!!!!! :LOL::p

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Bless you GG, (I will sneak some of that delicious creation to you under the table)

G

Godsgirl83

^ ^ Lady fingers ^ ^ :giggle::giggle::giggle:
Magenta, that fact that you beat me to this doesn't bother me........
the fact that we both thought this makes me wonder.............
but you know what they say about "great minds" :LOL:

G

Godsgirl83

GOYA FOODS!!! They support Trump :cool:

I never knew this was a food! I always thought Lady Fingers were firecrackers. What are they? Just like a cookie?
I have actually never had lady fingers (that I can recall) but yes, they are a sort of cookie.

And welcome to CC and to SYM (speak your mind)..........

Aug 2, 2021
I have actually never had lady fingers (that I can recall) but yes, they are a sort of cookie.

And welcome to CC and to SYM (speak your mind)..........
..... but the picture you sent looks like they make them? I'm confused.

Thank you! CC has been a great outlet for me to interact with other christians and I am really enjoying it!