Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I just gave Zero an indifferent. Who would even drink pumpkin coffee :sick::coffee::ROFL:

Sorry Zero, still loves you buddy :love:
Rather than be SO SOUTHAFRIKA MEAN............. I just give 'em a "surprised."

(y'all all knows how mean dem redneckafrikans kin be)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Pumpking spice Spam.... Spam is how America fed the Russian Army in WW2.
Pumpkin Spice Spam... I think the russians would have lost!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
What is SPAM made of?
It may come as a pleasant surprise to learn that SPAM is not the preservative-packed mystery meat you might think it is. In fact, SPAM only contains six ingredients! And the brand’s website lists them all. They are: pork with ham meat added (that counts as one), salt, water, potato starch, sugar, and sodium nitrite. Most of those are as simple as simple gets. The only one that might raise eyebrows a little is the sodium nitrite, which is “a preservative to help retain freshness,” Schend explains. The website says that it is there to “uphold the meat’s high standard of quality.”

To make SPAM, the ground-up pork and ham are mixed with the other ingredients for 20 minutes. When the mixture reaches the proper temperature, it’s put into the cans, which are vacuum-sealed. The cans are cooked and then cooled for three hours, after which they’re ready for their labels. And that’s all there is to it.

(found here)

What Is SPAM? — What Is SPAM Made Of?

When I was really young, and we were really poor, I had to eat SPAM. Well, I wasn't forced to, but it was the only meat/meat product served, soooooo

I wouldn't eat it. Didn't matter how it was cooked, or what it was cooked with, it tasted

EW............JUST EW!!!

SPAM and Potted Meat serve a purpose, but not for me..........

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
G

Godsgirl83

Who would even drink pumpkin coffee
um Gandy dear.............
these next few months are really the only time I drink coffee (in my real life) because of pumpkin (followed by peppermint, and all the other holiday flavors)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Bless you GG! yes, soon peppermint ice cream will be out... and eggnog and eggnog icecream! yum!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
spam, spew.... same difference?

Since when did spam become one of those things we got on email?

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
spam, spew.... same difference?

Since when did spam become one of those things we got on email?
I get them, daily… I delete them at LEAST 5 times a day.. from 4am till like 10 or so. And they come in 3’s in my email.

🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I get them, daily… I delete them at LEAST 5 times a day.. from 4am till like 10 or so. And they come in 3’s in my email.

🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it
poor you

what I would do is change my email completely to a new one if it was that bad, and set up filters. Gmail is good at keeping them out. If they do get in, when you delete them they also report them.

Dont subscribe to any site that you dont know. Dont give you email out to people or have it on a site where spambots could pick it up.

what a waste of time! Junk mail was bad but that problem was solved by having a sign on the letterbox saying NO JUNK MAIL.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Smart kids...well, look at their mom! Bless you sister, we miss you when you aren't here.