Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The three gorges dam break will be huge, and perhaps a part of the plan to thwart the ccp/ red dragon from it's plan to enslave the world.

HumbleOne

Jul 10, 2021
I wish people would focus more on a Christ centered living than about being this or that. So many baby Christians out there. Even though your 80, been a Christian your whole life, and still be a baby Christian. Bugs me when people just want to argue pointless and meaningless stuff.

G

Godsgirl83

What, mac and cheese? We do not have that here either. That's it, the icing on the cake. I am swimming over to America :unsure:

This is the KFC bean salad
KFC Bean Salad

Ingredients

Aus Metric - US Imperial

• 2 cans four bean mix
  • 1 medium/large very finely diced purple onion
  • 1 cup diced green capsicums
  • ½ cup apple cider vinegar
  • ½ cup olive oil
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
  • 1½ teaspoons sea salt
  • _________________________________
Use large glass bowl that you leave covered in fridge.

Make sauce first. Place cut up veg and beans in sauce and mix well. Let marinate at least overnight.

I reduce the amount of sugar as that is alot but it does taste better with it but still nice if you reduce it.
oh yeah! The mac-n-cheese! (though not as good as it was years ago)
That's it! Today I am sneaking out and pigging out on kfc mac-n- cheese lunch followed by chocolate mini bundt (or dare I indulge in a full one by myself)

ps. That bean salad sounds good.
I think the kfc in my town has plain green beans

G

Godsgirl83

Here's one Ruby if you like to keep your donut warm while drinking coffee or if you're afraid of losing your donut, lol.
View attachment 230857
and all these years I was told that grandpas old mug (that looks like this) sitting on moms display case is a mustache mug :unsure:
"no mom, I'm sorry. I don't know where grandpas mug went"

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
and all these years I was told that grandpas old mug (that looks like this) sitting on moms display case is a mustache mug :unsure:
"no mom, I'm sorry. I don't know where grandpas mug went"
Someone's thinking out of the box I guess, lol:D:coffee::coffee::coffee:

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the stock market is going to tank tomorrow thanks to Biden's new covid rules. Brace for impact. I hope I'm wrong.

G

Godsgirl83

Who wants to play a game???
It's called "Guess what GG ate for dinner"

Ready? GO!!!!!

Did you guess:

You're right.

Honestly did.
It came to $8 and some change.
And at first I was like :eek: and I didn't notice the color of the drink right away as I looked at the receipt.
They rang up the wrong drink and charged me for it :eek: (pink strawberry lemonade :sick: which is almost 50 cents more).
I parked after pulling away from drive thru window and tried to go in, but the doors were locked, so pulled back into drive thru line. The lady acknowledged that she had my raspberry tea right there and apologized for the mix up, said they would bring it out to me. They also brought out (another) mini chocolate cake :love:, so with the addition of a second drink (even though I could only tolerate half the lemonade) and cake I didn't feel as bad about the price.
Since I was driving I thought I could just pick up the mini bundt to eat. It was so moist, and chocolaty.
It stuck to my fingers and really was "finger licking good" :p

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the stock market is going to tank tomorrow thanks to Biden's new covid rules. Brace for impact. I hope I'm wrong.
It's solely because he talked publicly...

It's happened every time previously...

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
oh yeah! The mac-n-cheese! (though not as good as it was years ago)
That's it! Today I am sneaking out and pigging out on kfc mac-n- cheese lunch followed by chocolate mini bundt (or dare I indulge in a full one by myself)

ps. That bean salad sounds good.
I think the kfc in my town has plain green beans
Here in the UK the Great News is that Wendy Burgers are Back. They were to me the Rolls Royce of
Burger Joints. The bad news is that there are only two places to get them. One is Stratford in East London which is about ten miles away from home and the other is in the town of Reading. Moving home
is not an option for me so it looks like I will have to do a lot of travelling or hang on to see whether a
nearer store will open.

Jan 25, 2015
Here in the UK the Great News is that Wendy Burgers are Back. They were to me the Rolls Royce of
Burger Joints. The bad news is that there are only two places to get them. One is Stratford in East London which is about ten miles away from home and the other is in the town of Reading. Moving home
is not an option for me so it looks like I will have to do a lot of travelling or hang on to see whether a
nearer store will open.
Can't they deliver the burgers :) ?