Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hi! I'm up for a little bit, had a big day and pillow misses me already
blessings

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Good thanks, on two weeks break at my sisters. Hope you are going good too.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
slowly warming up. The weather has been strange for the last two years. Hot one day, cold the next. Really weird.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Lots of changes worldwide in these last of the last days.
Going to back to work on the pillow, can you hold the fort?

Aug 2, 2009
Lots of changes worldwide in these last of the last days.
Going to back to work on the pillow, can you hold the fort?
I haven't heard anyone say 'hold down the fort' for a long time. Brings back some nice forgotten memories of the past. :cry:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
now see.....
you keep talking bout vegan donuts and now I'm seriously thinking of looking for a recipe to add to my endless list of recipes to try.
They are yummy because they taste yummy and after you eat them they dont give you that heavy oily feeling that most oily foods give you. It must be a different oil or something.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I have given up on the organised Church. Paul is often quoted where he says ''Do not forsake the gathering of yourselves together'' as a reason for attending Church. What people fail to realise is
that those he wrote to were receiving teaching and fellowship from the Apostles who had in turn
been taught and commissioned by Christ himself. Your average Church leader has not been commissioned by Christ and quite often teach his or her denominational interpretation of what
they believe God means. Those without any Denominational links teach their own personal views
as to what they believe the Bible/Holy Spirit is telling them.

I have always felt in the back of my mind that something was missing in the various congregations
that I have encountered since my 1971 conversion. Now I know what it is. Every one of them taught
about god but never taught about having a personal direct relationship with him. as apposed to going
through a middle man. The middle man is always there up front calling the shots. Whether its the Pope or Joe Bloggs from your neighbourhood.

Another major reason for not attending Church is my discovery as to where organised Christianity stems from. If your interested check out the Emperor Constantine (The not so great). One thing about him was that he was a shrewd political leader. He saw that Christians were becoming quite influential and realised that they could be used to spread and maintain his hold on power. Those Christians included his own Mother. despite that Maternal connection Constantine was a Sun Worshiper. He remained one until his dying day. He changed the Sabbath Day to Sunday because he was anti Semitic and against Jewish Christians. People remember him for legalising organised Christianity Actually what he did was to make all forms of worship legal. Here is the interesting point. He had among many others two titles one was Vicarious Maximas which made him head of all pagan religions. the other that he used was Vicarious christi Vicarious was the Latin for the Greek Phrase
in Place of. Its where the title Vicar comes from. So in Latin his title meant in place of Christ or
Antichrist as most bibles translate it. Constantine murdered many people including his own relatives.
Thats why I'm not fond of organised Churches.