Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Oblio

What's your point??? Lol It is my contention that there is no such thing as a bad cookie...I know because I ate the evidence! Lol

O

Oblio

Ahh...errr...are you going to eat that cookie? Lol Coffee time...for the third time today....did I ever tell you that I like coffee...I find it helps me to be more social...though some think it makes me talk too much...you don't think that, do you...you can tell me the truth, it won't hurt my feelings...and even if it does, I'll get over it because I am a good buttercup...did you know that buttercups are poisonous...we had some growing outside of our front door when I was a child...........................................................................................................Lol

G

Godsgirl83

hey you know what!
"a round donught with a bite taken out of it ALSO look like the letter "C"! but is not as good as a cookie!"
:p

G

Godsgirl83

okay, I played the cookie song ENOUGH (3x's my side of the screen) time to get back to the teachings the Lord has brought across my path, but first.........

guys is it true that looks don't matter (when it comes to food) so long as it taste good?

I've made every cookie on that chart (yes, even the burnt offering ones...... those never make it to mouths though...... ) and get so ticked off when they do not turn out looking like:
but hubs always says that as long as they taste good it's okay. Same thing with cakes (which are my specialty) but you put all this time and effort into and one little boo-boo is like "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" and hubs is like "Who cares? through some icing over it and no one will ever know there was a mishap there"

Guys is that REALLY true?????

O

Oblio

Don't get me wrong, make them just like the above...but remember, "There is no such thing as a bad cookie!" Lol

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Coffee makes everything better right?

or is that Chocolate?

er… candy/coffee/chocolate? (notice the “c‘s” 🙂)

but seriously.. I need a months backup of coffee in stock at home.. and Chocolate.

Did I mention Chocolate?