Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Trying to figure out how to incorporate all of it and make a logo that is as interesting as the Starbucks logo of a mermaid/siren head.

Something that can be all one color and recognizable easily. But really cool looking at the same time.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The Chi Rho...
Anybody know what it is?

A popular Catholic symbol but it really isn't exactly Catholic.

Im thinking of using it to create a logo.

They have different styles from what I see

not sure which I like the best........ maybe the last one?

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The Chi Rho is one of the earliest forms of christogram, formed by superimposing the first two (capital) letters—chi and rho (ΧΡ)—of the Greek word ΧΡΙΣΤΟΣ (Christos) in such a way that the vertical stroke of the rho intersects the center of the chi.

Chi Rho - Wikipedia

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
They have different styles from what I see

not sure which I like the best........ maybe the last one?
Yeah I favored that one too...

But it needs a lot more information and work to be a great logo for us.

So it's probably going to be similar... maybe.

We are just going to dump it all off in the hands of a graphic design artist that understands the marketing of a brand and see what comes out.

Something that will elicit envy/jealousy of possessing the cup that others want.

There's literally a TON of decisions that get very carefully crafted in creating a successful business and brand name.

So...we are going slowly and carefully. Nothing we put forward is going to be overtly christian...but the subtle hints are most definitely going to be there for those who really know what they are.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Please pray for my grandson Jaxon who is in the hospital having some precautionary tests run on him.

1EDE9E24-ED42-47F0-8F95-C32D6C4F4E8A.jpeg

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
I appreciate all the prayers. :love: Jaxon is home from the hospital and is resting. Will get test results back in a couple of days.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Hardly any new Threads/Postings so far this week. Have people run out of anything to say?
Meanwhile big News here is that Boris Johnson spent ten minutes being presented with a
Birthday cake. Meanwhile back in Ukraine.............

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Not sure if your post is directed at me, or everybody. Possibly both.

Anyway to be honest I am feeling depressed. My Wife and I have been through a difficult time during the
past few months and were glad to see the back of 2021. Both of us have health issues. We have neighbours isolating with Covid 19 and the world in general appears to be falling apart. Apart from all that things are great!

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
I saw a very weird Documentary recently about a race that lived in Peru high up in a mountain range
that were surrounded by the Inca people. Thing is they mummified their dead and according to local tradition were tall white people! In the programme this explorer went there and found remains of them
and it is believed that they were Europeans that arrived there centuries before anyone else. Has anyone else on site seen the programme or know about them? There is also supposed to be a curse on anyone
who goes near the place which didn't appear to stop the film crew from taking a look.