Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BonnieClaire

Jul 1, 2021
The work, will, and commandment of God is to believe in his Son . . .

The work...

John 6:29
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent. ~KJV

The will...

John 6:40
And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. ~KJV

And the commandment...

1 John 3:23
And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment. ~KJV

L

Locoponydirtman

I really hate the follow feature here. I dont follow anyone and i dont want folks following me.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Why do Americans publicly express their dislike football/soccer and take pride in it? I understand not liking it but taking pride in looking down at other countries who do doesn’t make sense to me. Like it or not football is the most popular sport in the world and nothing is bigger than the World Cup. If people don’t care, fine but every 4 years I always see the “soccer jokes” and “we Americans play contact sports” and stupid comments like that.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
Why do Americans publicly express their dislike football/soccer and take pride in it? I understand not liking it but taking pride in looking down at other countries who do doesn’t make sense to me. Like it or not football is the most popular sport in the world and nothing is bigger than the World Cup. If people don’t care, fine but every 4 years I always see the “soccer jokes” and “we Americans play contact sports” and stupid comments like that.
The rest of the world looks down on us on a routine basis, and for more ridiculous reasons. We're entitled to think little of something, like a sport. Also, there are many things uniquely American. One of the less significant of these things is, in my opinion, our distaste for soccer vs. other sports.