Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hello Gandy! So great to "see" you lol..:)(y):unsure::coffee:
Had a fantastic day yesterday, had quite a few divine encounters to be His hands and feet, several prayers for blessing that were well received, Holy Spirit manifested a lot.
Oh, by the way, I bought a cannon:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)(y)(y):):):):):coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Jan 25, 2015
Hello Gandy! So great to "see" you lol..:)(y):unsure::coffee:
Had a fantastic day yesterday, had quite a few divine encounters to be His hands and feet, several prayers for blessing that were well received, Holy Spirit manifested a lot.
Oh, by the way, I bought a cannon:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:(y)(y)(y):):):):):coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
A cannon printer??? or a cannon

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Number two.....
By the way, I do have a Cannon printer, was that subconscious?:giggle::giggle::)(y):unsure::coffee:

The Gandy brew is especially appreciated, thanks brother, have you seen our Miss Ruby?:unsure::unsure::coffee:

Jan 25, 2015
Number two.....
By the way, I do have a Cannon printer, was that subconscious?:giggle::giggle::)(y):unsure::coffee:

The Gandy brew is especially appreciated, thanks brother, have you seen our Miss Ruby?:unsure::unsure::coffee:
I have chatted to @Ruby123 recently but she is annoyed that the Gandy brew tastes better than the pancake business she used to drink :LOL:

So what does one do with a cannon? :unsure::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Wow cannons and coffee all in the same day. This thread is going off with a bang

jennymae

Feb 28, 2020
Cannon coffee sounds like a real bed buster. Imagine a 12 gauge coffee cannon blowing up your sweet dreams while you’re still in bed. Half a gallon of coffee down your throat and you’re good to go in a split second.

Jan 25, 2015
Good morning world.... or is it this side of the world? Who cares?

Here, have some Gandy brew and pancake business for all...

@Ruby123 feet melting the snow after her second cup of Gandy brew

@jennymae after her cannon coffee

Gandy out :)

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Wow! Never seen these before! Thank you, thank you!
We can see Gandy worked super hard on these!(y):):giggle:;)
You guys are fantastic! Sure thankful to spend the last of the last days with you all before His return, blessing to you all in Jesus name.:):):):)(y):unsure::coffee: