Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
What I really wanted to say was….
That even David honoured the King.
King Saul who was after David’s life, to take it, but David would not take revenge.
1 Samuel 24:8-17 KJV
David also arose afterward, and went out of the cave, and cried after Saul, saying, My lord the king. And when Saul looked behind him, David stooped with his face to the earth, and bowed himself.
[9] And David said to Saul, Wherefore hearest thou men's words, saying, Behold, David seeketh thy hurt?
[10] Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the Lord had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the Lord's anointed.
[11] Moreover, my father, see, yea, see the skirt of thy robe in my hand: for in that I cut off the skirt of thy robe, and killed thee not, know thou and see that there is neither evil nor transgression in mine hand, and I have not sinned against thee; yet thou huntest my soul to take it.
[12] The Lord judge between me and thee, and the Lord avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.
[13] As saith the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.
[14] After whom is the king of Israel come out? after whom dost thou pursue? after a dead dog, after a flea.
[15] The Lord therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.
[16] And it came to pass, when David had made an end of speaking these words unto Saul, that Saul said, Is this thy voice, my son David? And Saul lifted up his voice, and wept.
[17] And he said to David, Thou art more righteous than I: for thou hast rewarded me good, whereas I have rewarded thee evil.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
What I really wanted to say was….
That even David honoured the King.
King Saul who was after David’s life, to take it, but David would not take revenge.
1 Samuel 24:8-17 KJV
David also arose afterward, and went out of the cave, and cried after Saul, saying, My lord the king. And when Saul looked behind him, David stooped with his face to the earth, and bowed himself.
[9] And David said to Saul, Wherefore hearest thou men's words, saying, Behold, David seeketh thy hurt?
[10] Behold, this day thine eyes have seen how that the Lord had delivered thee to day into mine hand in the cave: and some bade me kill thee: but mine eye spared thee; and I said, I will not put forth mine hand against my lord; for he is the Lord's anointed.
[11] Moreover, my father, see, yea, see the skirt of thy robe in my hand: for in that I cut off the skirt of thy robe, and killed thee not, know thou and see that there is neither evil nor transgression in mine hand, and I have not sinned against thee; yet thou huntest my soul to take it.
[12] The Lord judge between me and thee, and the Lord avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.
[13] As saith the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.
[14] After whom is the king of Israel come out? after whom dost thou pursue? after a dead dog, after a flea.
[15] The Lord therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.
[16] And it came to pass, when David had made an end of speaking these words unto Saul, that Saul said, Is this thy voice, my son David? And Saul lifted up his voice, and wept.
[17] And he said to David, Thou art more righteous than I: for thou hast rewarded me good, whereas I have rewarded thee evil.
Romans 13:3-6 KJV
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
[4] For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
[5] Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
[6] For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hi happy friends! I just saw this and wanted to share it with you, a baby Peacock.
1683562707072.jpeg

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So sorry, i'm now told the baby peacock isn't real, just incredibly cute, probably what they will be in eternity- any way , I see these attributed to be from Australia, anybody see these down there?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
theres gotta be more than three in Australia......:unsure::)

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
So sorry, i'm now told the baby peacock isn't real, just incredibly cute, probably what they will be in eternity- any way , I see these attributed to be from Australia, anybody see these down there?
It may be a Christmas spider?
That baby peacock is so cute.
I squashed a huge redback on the door the other day. You will know it if you get bitten by them and will probably need to go to the hospital.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Peppermint... spiders and such here don't like peppermint, or any of the mints, a little essential oil in alcohol sprayed around may be a blessing.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Good morning!
Praise the Lord!
Another day closer!

Revelation 19:7 KJV
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
I don't know who this is for but is for someone and whoever it is take the song as God speaing to you listen with your spirit and your heart soak the message inG
ng