Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 2, 2009
ZT, do you think you can forgive me? you shared a nice story with us, and i was a self-righteous jerk. :(

you have such a loving heart. IF i ever do grow up, i hope to be a lot like you. ♥
No worries, you weren't self-righteous. I knew where you were coming from. And they weren't all perfect people anyway. The father was addicted to gambling and the mother was very mean to one of the daughters because she wanted to marry a white guy instead of someone from their ethnicity. They treated her badly but ended up letting them get married in the end. God bless you, and thank you for the kind words although I'm not all that :).

notmyown

May 26, 2016
No worries, you weren't self-righteous. I knew where you were coming from. And they weren't all perfect people anyway. The father was addicted to gambling and the mother was very mean to one of the daughters because she wanted to marry a white guy instead of someone from their ethnicity. They treated her badly but ended up letting them get married in the end. God bless you, and thank you for the kind words although I'm not all that :).
well, who's perfect? God, and that's it. oh, how wonderful that He is!

thank you so much. God bless you, too. and you know, i've been reading your posts since 2012 when i first joined, and have never seen you say an unkind thing. so i believe you are all that. :)

how's your painting coming? you're quite gifted. i can't draw a stick figure that's convincing, lol!

Aug 2, 2009
well, who's perfect? God, and that's it. oh, how wonderful that He is!

thank you so much. God bless you, too. and you know, i've been reading your posts since 2012 when i first joined, and have never seen you say an unkind thing. so i believe you are all that. :)

how's your painting coming? you're quite gifted. i can't draw a stick figure that's convincing, lol!
Thank you so much, but I have posted words I wasn't proud of in the past. I can't really draw anymore because it makes my eyesight blurry but I'm feeling tempted to do it lately.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Thank you so much, but I have posted words I wasn't proud of in the past. I can't really draw anymore because it makes my eyesight blurry but I'm feeling tempted to do it lately.
Give in and get some bi-focal glasses.

Aug 2, 2009
Give in and get some bi-focal glasses.
No thanks I want to keep my eyesight. I can see fine without glasses or contacts which a nurse who gave me an eye exam once told me was pretty impressive for my age. I made 2 drawings during covid lockdowns, each took about 20 hours and it messed up my eyes for some time before they went back to normal. That was scary so I'd rather avoid doing it again.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
No thanks I want to keep my eyesight. I can see fine without glasses or contacts which a nurse who gave me an eye exam once told me was pretty impressive for my age. I made 2 drawings during covid lockdowns, each took about 20 hours and it messed up my eyes for some time before they went back to normal. That was scary so I'd rather avoid doing it again.
I get that. I came across tutorial about eye exercises, but I don't remember, I think there was a claim that it would improve your eyesight, because I brushed it off knowing I wouldn't have the discipline to keep up the routine (even though it is as convenient as just exercising my eyes). Anyway, eyestrain is probably why I haven't done anything in a long time either. It's probably been almost 10 years now since I last seen if I 'still had it." I drew a portrait of Prince, Billy Idol, and Spiderman and was pleased to see I hadn't lost the touch.

Aug 2, 2009
I get that. I came across tutorial about eye exercises, but I don't remember, I think there was a claim that it would improve your eyesight, because I brushed it off knowing I wouldn't have the discipline to keep up the routine (even though it is as convenient as just exercising my eyes). Anyway, eyestrain is probably why I haven't done anything in a long time either. It's probably been almost 10 years now since I last seen if I 'still had it." I drew a portrait of Prince, Billy Idol, and Spiderman and was pleased to see I hadn't lost the touch.
That's cool. I haven't tried to draw anyone famous. I know about the one eye exercise method that's supposed to give you back 20/20 vision but I forget what it's called. I sometimes do eye exercises that are part of that method but I learned them somewhere else. I tried doing them after those drawings and they weren't helping.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
That's cool. I haven't tried to draw anyone famous. I know about the one eye exercise method that's supposed to give you back 20/20 vision but I forget what it's called. I sometimes do eye exercises that are part of that method but I learned them somewhere else. I tried doing them after those drawings and they weren't helping.
I've noticed your interest in aircraft, so if your passion for flying is greater than your interest in drawer then I understand perfectly why you'd rather preserve your eyesight rather than compromise it for a hobby.
There was a time I thought artwork would be my life work, but my interests way too numerous to garner any adequate focus that each would require. However, dabbling a little in each as a hobby has sufficed to provide me enough artistic expression.

Jan 25, 2015
Good morning friends :)

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Praying for Israel and Gaza today. May Abba Father keep them safe and reveal His plan in His time.