Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
A bit hot and dry right now, is it?

Hello Ruby - have not seen you in a while - hope you have been doing well... :)

:coffee:
Yep, it was very hot today and this last winter we did not get much rain whilst the other side of the country is flooded o_O

I have been around but probably haven't posted much, thanks for asking Gary. I pray all is well with you and that you aren't eating too many eclairs :p

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Can you please send some rain to WA, we need it!!!
1 Kings 18:44 KJV
And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said,

Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand.

And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not.

😊

Mosie

May 30, 2022
You guys are funny with your eye que talk.....I'm Blond.....What is an Eye Que anyway? Do I have one?
I like your mascara, blond has an e on the end, blonde

So we are not having a chewing gum conversation,

John 3 :16....For God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believed in Him would have EVERLASTING LIFE.

Amen! what else needs to be said.

BonnieClaire

Jul 1, 2021
Revelation 17:14
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful. ~KJV

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Psalm 46:8-11 KJV
Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the earth.

[9] He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

[10] Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

[11] The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Oh! I knew both spellings were correct, but I had no idea there was
a gendered explanation involved. Thanks for filling us in on that
These versions of the spelling have been outlawed by the Liberal Courts, as they do not provide a specific spelling for the "gender confused" people.

In order to pacify the Courts, we might add "blondx" for men who think they are women, and "blondy" for women who think they are men, and "blondedup" for those who think they are both?

Dunno, but it might work

1703188899462.png
Me a boy...

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, you have to remember:

And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh. Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto. Luke 21:20,21

It is during this time, that this will happen:

For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation. Luke 19:43,44

So understand, during the 3 1/2 year tribulation (Revelation 13:5), "they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another" (Luke 19:44) - talking about Jerusalem.

And remember, the temple from Ezekiel Chapters 40 - 48 is about to be built on the southwest corner of the Temple Mount, in its place - directly above the first temple that is buried (1 Kings 9:7, 2 Chronicles 7:20) deep under the dirt (Jeremiah 9:11) and "rubbish" (Nehemiah 4:2) on "mount Moriah" (2 Chronicles 3:1). Zion is currently located south of the Temple Mount, in the city of David (2 Samuel 5:7, 1 Kings 8:1). But Zion was given the command:

O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God! Isaiah 40:9

That means for Zion to physically move its location, "up into the high mountain" (Isaiah 40:9), from where it is. So when the Lord (Romans 11:28, 1 Corinthians 12:27) begins to build up Zion (Psalms 102:16) - the third temple begins to be built, it will physically have moved its place from where it is currently, "up into the high mountain" (Isaiah 40:9) - "mount Zion" (Psalms 125:1).

And Zion is inside of Jerusalem, but not a part of it (Isaiah 2:3, Micah 4:2), as they are two separate places. So when the word of God says that "they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another" (Luke 19:44) - again, talking about Jerusalem, that does not mean every stone inside the boundary of Jerusalem, as Zion is separate from Jerusalem, within it. It is written what is going to happen to the outer court of the temple that is about to be built, during the tribulation (Revelation 11:2), but they will not destroy the temple. Our Lord Jesus Christ will come (Revelation 19:11-21, Isaiah 31:4, Ezekiel 43:1-7) and reign from that temple for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:4).

The 3 1/2 year tribulation (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 7:21, Matthew 24:15-28, Mark 13:14-23, Luke 21:20-24, Ezekiel 8:3,5, Revelation 13:15-17) will be preceded by 3 1/2 years (Revelation 11:3) of daily animal sacrifice on the temple altar (Daniel 9:27, Ezekiel 40:47). And it will be followed by 30 days after it (Matthew 24:29, Mark 13:24,25, Luke 21:25,26, Revelation 16:1-16). And in the 45 days after that (Matthew 24:36, Daniel 12:11,12), our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will come back (Isaiah 27:13, Luke 18:8).

So if you are in Judaea during the start of the tribulation, you need to flee to "the mountains" (Matthew 24:16, Mark 13:14, Luke 21:21). Because remember, one stone shall not be left "upon another" (Luke 19:44) in Jerusalem.

Glory to God.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Hymn "Go Tell It On The Mountain" story:

Heard a discussion about this Christmas Carol which informed
me that no one knows who actually wrote it.

John Wesley Work Jr. appears to take credit for it, because he was
the first to publish it, and his Gospel Group recorded it, but there is
no evidence that he is the true Author.

It was one of what was called "Negro Spirituals" that were passed down
from generation to generation. They were sung only, and not published,
so the actual Authors of such songs were often unknown.

Just thought this was interesting. Another point the discussion touched
on was that even though this Hymn had a strong Christian message, many
Secular Artists recorded it. The most surprising for me was to find out
that Bob Marley recorded it. Can't imagine what a Rege version of Go
Tell It On The Mountain would sound like... :)

“Go, Tell It on the Mountain” — The Story Behind the Song

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
These versions of the spelling have been outlawed by the Liberal Courts, as they do not provide a specific spelling for the "gender confused" people.

In order to pacify the Courts, we might add "blondx" for men who think they are women, and "blondy" for women who think they are men, and "blondedup" for those who think they are both?

Dunno, but it might work

View attachment 259024
Me a boy...
What about us blonde, old hags?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Dunno, but it might work

View attachment 259024
Me a boy...
Stopping by to say it is good to have you back with us after the intense course of medical intervention
that kept you away from us for a while, the duration of which I was aware of your absence and asked
after you a couple of times to no avail... Every day a blessing! Wishing you and yours a merry Christmas.

Christmas 2023
:)

Haha every day a blessing meaning each day above ground...

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
Hymn "Go Tell It On The Mountain" story:

Heard a discussion about this Christmas Carol which informed
me that no one knows who actually wrote it.

John Wesley Work Jr. appears to take credit for it, because he was
the first to publish it, and his Gospel Group recorded it, but there is
no evidence that he is the true Author.

It was one of what was called "Negro Spirituals" that were passed down
from generation to generation. They were sung only, and not published,
so the actual Authors of such songs were often unknown.

Just thought this was interesting. Another point the discussion touched
on was that even though this Hymn had a strong Christian message, many
Secular Artists recorded it. The most surprising for me was to find out
that Bob Marley recorded it. Can't imagine what a Rege version of Go
Tell It On The Mountain would sound like... :)

“Go, Tell It on the Mountain” — The Story Behind the Song
ohh! I really enjoy "stories behind the songs" especially the old hymns.
Thanks for sharing that :)