Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Reading Scriptures about friendship. Thought you might like to read a few:

Proverbs 18:24 - A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Proverbs 17:17 - A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
(this one reminds me of the old adage... "you can pick your friends, not your family,,.)

Proverbs 27:6 - Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

(and the best of all)

John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

BonnieClaire

Jul 1, 2021
Matthew 26:41
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. -KJV

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
From the desk of the Wee Elephant:

BREAKING NOW:

Unemployment explodes! Due to the Catch and Release Program of the Biden Administration concerning illegal
immigrants entering across our Southern Border; coyotes (people who guide illegals across our border for money)
are finding themselves without customers. I mean, who needs to pay a coyote hundreds, or even thousands of
dollars when you can just walk across without fear of punishment?

One Source (who wishes to not be named) states that more than 1,000 coyote's have lost their jobs in the past two
months, and have filed for unemployment benefits with the Biden Administration,

Hey, I just report, you decide

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
glorified.jpg

1 Thessalonians 5:18, NIV give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Habakkuk 3:17-19, NIV Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to tread on the heights.

Acts 16:25-26, NIV About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.

Victory53

Apr 9, 2022
Since most threads seem to have trouble staying on topic I thought I would simply start one that has no topic and just see where it goes. So, in that vein, Speak Your Mind.
I've been a Christ follower for over 40yrs & been thru lots of ups & downs with churches & religion. I'm finally connected to a church that focuses more on relationship vs religion. They also make fellowship & community a high priority plus serving & going... I'm excited & happy serving the Lord now. I believe there is a new "Jesus Revolution " going on now.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Good morning..
---
7:05 am
East Coast/Mid-Atlantic, US
---
High 43F..today
- Partly Cloudy
---
Having my first cup of coffee..

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
Some may remind us of our past sin.
But we are to
forget and despise the shame.

Hebrews 12:1-3 KJV
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

[2] Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;
who for the joy that was set before him
endured the cross,
despising the shame,

and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

[3] For consider him that
endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Isaiah 54:4 KJV
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for
thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth,
and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Well, I was going to give up all my bad habits for the new year, but then I realized no one likes a quitter. :p:D