Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 21, 2016
I just wanted to add to this.Jesus is the bread of life.Maybe that is also why a dna cell is shaped like unleavened bread.
A gold jar of manna was placed inside the Ark in Exodus 16:33.
This came to me because I was thinking if manna was placed in the Ark,where is it?

And also where is Aaron's budded staff that was place in front of the Ark?Could it be that it is the double helix as a whole?This is why that I think it might be.
When the Egyptian magi turned their staffs into snakes,Aaron threw his staff on the ground and his staff turned into a snake,and swallowed theirs up.

1 Corinthians 15
So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Aarons staff budded.It had life.We are his witnesses,created in his image.We have the name of our God written in us.He is the Living Word.
The staff of Moses and Arron represents the Word of God.It's the reason why they're one and the same staff.In the hand of Moses it was the water and in the hands of Aaron it was the blood.So when the snake swallows up the other snakes it correlates to the victory on the cross over death.

What happens is that we are changed.Aarons budded staff 'swallows up' the Magi serpent in victory over death.
Our fallen man dna is changed.It is swallowed up by the Word of God and we are made a new creature.

Figured I'd say this because in the quote I'm talking about our dna when you get down to it.And how it relates to the story of Aaron and his budded staff.

Feb 21, 2016
The staff of Moses and Arron represents the Word of God.It's the reason why they're one and the same staff.In the hand of Moses it was the water and in the hands of Aaron it was the blood.So when the snake swallows up the other snakes it correlates to the victory on the cross over death.

What happens is that we are changed.Aarons budded staff 'swallows up' the Magi serpent in victory over death.
Our fallen man dna is changed.It is swallowed up by the Word of God and we are made a new creature.

Figured I'd say this because in the quote I'm talking about our dna when you get down to it.And how it relates to the story of Aaron and his budded staff.
We go from the image of the beast to the image of God.

Feb 21, 2016
From this comes a revelation from the caduceus.The true meaning is not celestial planets,or two snakes fighting with one eating the other.But two snakes intertwined in mating.It is idolatry.
the caduceus represents those who are in the image of the beast and who worship it.That's why it is a symbol of the medical field.It is a mockery of God.It is the fallen man dna.

R.jpg

Feb 21, 2016
From this comes a revelation from the caduceus.The true meaning is not celestial planets,or two snakes fighting with one eating the other.But two snakes intertwined in mating.It is idolatry.
the caduceus represents those who are in the image of the beast and who worship it.That's why it is a symbol of the medical field.It is a mockery of God.It is the fallen man dna.

View attachment 259832
You need wisdom on this.When Moses and Aaron were given a staff they had God's authority as his mouth piece.That's what the ten base pairs in a full rotation of our helix is.Actually there is 10 and a half.The half is for the final commandment.To love thy neighbor as thyself.Love is the final commandment.
The Two snakes intertwined around the staff isn't the staff of Aaron,which is the Word of God.
But of the staff of the magi, who are used as the mouth piece and are under the authority of the father of all lies.

Can you 'see' this Ark of the Covenant that is in your blood now?The base pairs/Laws are changed under the serpent and he sits on the mercy seat and declares himself as God!There is nothing new under the sun.
People would rather worship the beast and it's image,this fallen flesh over the Word of the living God.

Feb 21, 2016
OIP.jpg

Here's the caduceus right by the genital area of the baphomet.If you google the baphomet a lot of the times you'll see the caduceus in the genital area.
The reason why it's there is because of our fallen man dna.

WIN_20220524_07_18_12_Pro.jpg

Our first birth we are born of the water.This is where satan will accuse you of your sins,and you will be found guilty.But he doesn't want you to be saved by the blood on the cross.He wants you to be in his image and worship it.
The two cherubim on the Ark of the Covenant is the water and the blood.You can see it here.

Jesus the capstone sits on the right hand of God.He is the head of the Church.The blood.Flip this picture down,and from left to right and it is like what Ezekiel saw in the vision of the four living creatures.No matter which way you flip it,the water and blood will always face the four directions.

Feb 21, 2016
We came out of the belly of the beast just like Jonah,and we have a message to deliver.
Satan takes what was God and tries to make it in his own image.The caduceus also covers the belly because of our fallen dna/birth.

Remember when Jesus said out of our bellies shall come out living waters?We eat this little book and it's sweet as honey to the mouth but bitter to our stomach, and when we testify of his Word, out comes living waters.
All of us also came out of our mothers bellies.It's amazing how the on earth as it is in heaven verse holds so much truth.

Feb 21, 2016
This will be my last post about this just to be clear to what I'm saying if people are confused.
Our dna from our father and our mother creates the double helix.The base pairs that connect them together which are ten and a half per full rotation are in the image of the commandments that create the mercy seat.
Remember God said we are his witnesses.
dna-helix-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx-dae-wrl-wrz.jpg

Ok,when you look at the caduceus it is the same thing but instead of worshiping God,The serpents worships the beast/satan.
The serpents wrap around the magi staff like dna wraps around the base pairs.The serpents are his witnesses.Created in his image.

Something else that's pretty amazing is that the helix rotates right.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Good morning..
---
Currently, 15F (-9C)
High 38F..today
- Sunny
---
7:23 am
Mid-Atlantic, US
---