Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Ever wonder how Scripture gets misquoted, and then that misquote lives on seemingly forever? One classic example of this is: "pride goes before a fall." How many times have you heard that? The correct reading of the Scripture is?

Proverbs 16:18) Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

There is another well known misquote, but I'll let someone else think of and post it.

:)

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
“I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.”

Psalms 16:8 (KJV)

divinehymns.com › lyrics › i-shall-not-be-moved-songI Shall Not Be Moved Song Lyrics | Christian Hymnal - Series 3I

Jesus Is My Saviour, I Shall Not Be Moved;
In His Love And Favour, I Shall Not Be Moved;
Just Like A Tree That’s Planted By The Waters,
I Shall Not Be Moved.

I Shall Not Be, I Shall Not Be Moved,
I Shall Not Be, I Shall Not Be Moved;
I Shall Not Be Moved.

In My Christ Abiding, I Shall Not Be Moved;
In His Love I’m Hiding, I Shall Not Be Moved;
I Shall Not Be Moved.

If I Trust Him Ever, I Shall Not Be Moved:
He Will Fail Me Never, I Shall Not Be Moved;
I Shall Not Be Moved.

On His Word I’m Feeding, I Shall Not Be Moved,
He’s The One That’s Leading, I Shall Not Be Moved,
I Shall Not Be Moved.

Glory Hallelujah, I Shall Not Be Moved;
Anchored In Jehovah, I Shall Not Be Moved;
I Shall Not Be Moved.

In His Love Abiding, I Shall Not Be Moved;
And In Him Confiding, I Shall Not Be Moved:
I Shall Not Be Moved.

Though All Hell Assail Me, I Shall Not Be Moved;
Jesus Will Not Fail Me, I Shall Not Be Moved;
I Shall Not Be Moved.

Though The Tempest Rages, I Shall Not Be Moved,
On The Rock Of Ages, I Shall Not Be Moved;
I Shall Not Be Moved.

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
Well, I was born at a very young age. I was always so homely I couldn't even get the dog to play with me. Momma always told me I has handsome though but she always looked kind of doubtful when she said it.
Doesn't it go something like.....mom had to tie a pork chop around my neck, just to get the dog to play with me????

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
Any builders on this thread, or know anything about building? What causes cracks in gyprock along the cornice inside. Is it hot weather? Just noticed a crack in it has gotten much bigger. Does anyone know about this sort of thing?