Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Woe unto you who mistake a sugar high for the infusion of the Holy Spirit. Woe unto you I say... :)

Coffee anyone?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Is that coffee served with or without sugar?
It's something you have to stir in yourself....

It's not like iced tea which in the South is usually served with sugar in it....
For tea without sugar you have to ask for "Unsweet tea" and then they bring you an assortment of artificial sweetners with it.

I regularly make green iced tea sweetened with lemon and sugar....it's my "house Wine" so to speak that i serve to guests on a regular basis....it usually goes well with whatever meal I'm serving fairly well.

Green tea has a much lighter flavor than brown tea like Lipton or Red Diamond.

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
time has all the time time needs. time is never late or ahead. it's always time to ask, "what time is it"? time is the same wherever you go even though it's a different time. there's no such thing as, "i don't have the time", because time is your's whether you want it or not. time was never born, doesn't get any older or younger, has no look & can't be argued with. you can't see, hear, smell, taste or touch time. you can change the time on your clock without changing time! if someone says, "see what time it is", you'll never see it even though it's all around you. when people say, " i'll buy some time", who you going to pay? time doesn't grow but it keeps on giving. so now it's about time to stop because i ran out of time! what?

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Were you intentionally referencing 2 Timothy 1:6? (where other versions say kindle or set aflame KJV says to "stir up" the gift of God which is in you) ;)
Well...
(Thinking Aussie for a moment)
Sometimes being a spoon is really necessary.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
ohhhhhhh!
I haven't heard this one in a few (or more) years.
Actually, :confused: I had forgotten about it.
I used to listen to it A LOT, but I must've given the cd to someone (or loaned out and never got back).
I used to sing it to my son all the time...

Granted,
I can't sing or carry a tune...but I always meant it and sang it to him with a smile and pointed at him while singing it.

I love you more than the stars i taught how to shine and you shine for me too.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
For those of you who have dogs, have you noticed when they sleep, they appear to dream sometimes? One hint is when they bark softly while sound asleep. I always wonder "What are they dreaming about?"

For those of you who have cats. No worries, cats don't dream. :D

(ok, gotta go before Bug reads this....)

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
For those of you who have dogs, have you noticed when they sleep, they appear to dream sometimes? One hint is when they bark softly while sound asleep. I always wonder "What are they dreaming about?"

For those of you who have cats. No worries, cats don't dream. :D

(ok, gotta go before Bug reads this....)
That is an interesting question. Occasionally while sleeping, our dog Rebel will move his paws and softly bark. He must be dreaming of playing outside with us or maybe dreaming of his next meal. He has a good life.