Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
"By Grace Through faith" In The Precious BLOOD. Burial, and Resurrection
Of Christ
(Ephesians 2:8-9 + 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 AV) = "Secured Eternity!"
+
Obedience:
"By faith which worketh By love" "Secures Rewards In Eternity!
(1 Corinthians 3:14-15 AV)

Amen.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
(sign I read today)

CHOCOLATE IS VITAL
FOR SURVIVAL.

DINOSAURS DIDN'T
HAVE CHOCOLATE
AND LOOK WHAT
HAPPENED TO THEM.

:D

Jan 25, 2015
For those of you who have dogs, have you noticed when they sleep, they appear to dream sometimes? One hint is when they bark softly while sound asleep. I always wonder "What are they dreaming about?"

For those of you who have cats. No worries, cats don't dream. :D

(ok, gotta go before Bug reads this....)
We have four now, and I asked my wife this question not to long ago. I wonder what they are dreaming because they bark and howl in their sleep?

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
We have four now, and I asked my wife this question not to long ago. I wonder what they are dreaming because they bark and howl in their sleep?
They are afraid that you may give them some of your Gandy brew Gandy, that is why the barking and howling. Poor little things. Tell them auntie Ruby will send some pancake stuff.

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
Greetings..
---
7:19 am
East Coast, US
---
Currently..27F (-3C)
High 45F
- Sunny
---
Having morning coffee..

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
CHOCOLATE IS VITAL if one wishes to stay in the good graces of their spouse...elsewise, she'll be like...

1708513972445.jpeg