Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2024
Currently fasting for a breakthrough and spiritual closeness, but it’s tough. Other ministries have suggested fasting with others lol, but how many people do you know that are fasting. None.

Jan 25, 2015
There is a new book available on Amazon titled TRIADIC REALITY AND THE NATURE OF GOD. I would be interested in hearing anyone's comments or review of this book.
Hi Oldhermit. I can't get the book in SA :( frustrating because it is something I am interested in :)

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Send me your email address in a PM and I will send you a pdf of the original manuscript. That way, it won't cost you anything.
that's very kind, oldhermit, and i expected nothing less. :)

got the campfire coffee going?

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Be sure to order a copy of the book and leave a review if you will. I am very interested in your opinion on the ,material.
frankly, i'm intimidated, lol. remember page 1 of this thread where i couldn't understand textual conditions vs the sensible horizon? :p

yet for you, i will try. :)

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
frankly, i'm intimidated, lol. remember page 1 of this thread where i couldn't understand textual conditions vs the sensible horizon? :p

yet for you, i will try. :)
Outstanding. I knew I could count on you. My next book should be out in July or August.

Jan 25, 2015

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I posted this Scripture because my sister sent it to me as a prayer for me today. Today I went into the VA Ok City Hospital for my second heart procedure. Last October I moved here to the Ok City area to be treated at the Ok City Heart Care Center. They have one of the best in the Nation. The Ok City Doctors also work at the VA Hospital. All of the VA Surgeons come from the Ok City Heart Care Center. In October, they did the balloon thingy, the roto rooter thingy on one of my main heart arteries, and put in a stint. The effects were very good.

(Should say that some of you know I have been dealing with Congestive Heart Failure for a couple of years now)

This morning, they were to do another procedure to place a stint in another artery where blockage had been detected thru X-ray, MRI, and Cat scans. They did1 all the preprocedure stuff, and got me on the table. They went to work, and then stopped! The surgeon exclaimed "they are all open, there is no blockage!" Thus, they ended their work, and got me unwired from everything, and took me to the holding area to bandage me up and be sure that the vein they went through clotted correctly to keep me from bleeding out.

Instead of a 2 hour procedure, that has some serious dangers possible, I spent about 20 minutes on the table, and then back to recover. Tonight I am home, and my arteries and veins have no blockage!

I AM NOT

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
I AM NOT saying this was a miracle, but I am convinced that it was an answer to prayer. Many of my friends, Church, and family have been praying continuously, and their prayers were answered today in my opinion.

Even my Surgeon hugged me, really hugged me, and said "God is great. and I am so happy for you Mr. Rehbein"

I to believe GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD!