Speak Your Mind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I've had 2 orange tabby cats. Rusty died in 2001, and Tequila died in 2016. Google got it right with this version of the orange cat, then their next version looked more like a tiger than a cat. I didn't like that version at all, but the ones they're using now are cute. The one below is the current version:

View attachment 262107

Super Cute!!

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
Narcs and tattletales are obnoxious. They start chaos, then report on the very chaos they started.

NARC!!!

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Lol..hey if someone rightfully calls me on my nonsense..I can’t act like it didn’t happen.
be more focused on the new testament than the old testament.

Jesus came to tell the Jews they where not worshipping the correct God.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Umm the same God write both.
Don't remember reading comments from you before, but you are listed as a Senior Member.
FYI: I noticed your Profile Page says you are "unsure" about your spiritual status.

Not sure how anyone can be "unsure." Those of us who have experienced the life changing effects of being baptized by the Holy Spirit into salvation surely remember it. Just saying,

Is there any specific reason you are "unsure?"