Speak Your Mind.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 2, 2015
89
0
0
They will not let me and when I try to they bind me , I do my Fathers will and work based in documentable scripture We are to become fishers of men , yet I threw my line in , from the right side of the boat and a group of my brethren came and took my ability to fish away .. As Christ teaches us all , not just (we) The parable of the sower and since we have such a biblically literate crowd , who is ready to search and convict themselves for the behaviors put forth towards me in my Service to God, have I been( judged a heretic ?) when I`m placing God`s documentable truths before your eyes , God is an reality not a religion and His word does come to pass as written , so as a servant of a Living God ,who hears my prayers, it is for His Glory that I suffer for Him the ridicule of the church of this day (we) and know that indeed there is stoney ground and fowls flying tirelessly through my effort luke 8:5-8 So (if) we become as children , then might our hearts be converted that we might be saved...God says He wants you to have an expected end , He did not say you have one and in the end after the return of Christ , Christians should all be looking at a man called satan in a pit .... Isaiah 14:15-17