SPEAKING OF......

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
.....Edit....

You didn't miss anything.
Another tidbit from the mind of Mikey.

Junk. :(

G

Don't leave, we need more like you!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​IMO, the bible forum shows a poor example of Christ's love and forgiveness. This is also why ALOT of us never venture in there.. it has the spirit of the devil in certain threads..very negative vibes. It's sad that newbies go in and see that sort of childish, pathetic behavior from *cough* christians.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Thanks ladies. Just thought it needed to be said. God Bless.:eek:

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Great post... as MPW said, dont leave, we need ya here bro.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Yeah,....sorry ladies...I know it was a bit lengthy. As I typed, it just flooooowed out of me and next thing I knew, it was a novel.
Thanks SW.;)

Last edited:

Joidevivre

Jul 15, 2014
You will soon learn what people's threads to avoid. Just don't read them. Not worth giving up your joy. And I try not to argue back - just post my thoughts - and let it be. If someone disagrees with it, I don't care. Maybe if everyone just put down their thoughts and let others have theirs without feeling they have to "correct" them it would be better.

And for using scripture to correct, that's a laugh sometimes. You can find scripture to back up anything you believe in, and the interpretations given to also back up your false doctrines. Some have even said that the NT is not doctrinally correct, and has been falsely written.

A nice safe place to settle in is the Prayer Requests - and just pray for these people. There is no arguing there. That is one of my favorite places to seek out when I want a rest from all the bickering. Just to pray for someone calms me down. You don't even have to let them know you have prayed for them. Just put out these silent prayers....

Dante

Nov 9, 2014
Well put reborn, I find that being in the lions den does have a tendency to make me feel like Daniel. Maby what is needed is an open forum for those who would like to be able to speak on a more passive level,leaving more of an impression of Christ rather then a know it all. How about us hurting and broken Christian's who have been scarred by certain denominations.Let's listen to those who have a voice,and extend an ear in the mercy of Christ. God bless you all.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I agree Dante.
Talking openly, and with patience (I've learned) is the only way we learn and grow. I love hearing all sides--for this is how I make a logical choice, with the Lord's guidance, on what I believe and follow. I was going to suggest a "Deeper Things of God and the Bible" Forum. Maybe a place specifically for all the issues everyone else feels are the "untouchable subjects" that just "cause battles" here. I'm assuming the wolves with stray for "food" in there too, but at least they know what sort of grounds they are hunting on. Just my opinion. I see those who want to say things on subjects like these, but they back off for reasons only known to them.

I hope I can inspire just a few to speak up on here.
We will never know if it's our personal posts that plant seeds in those who may be curious, if we never try.

I hope you find the fellowship you're looking for here.....I know I am.
God Bless.

Last edited:
G

yeah....

i dislike confrontation, so many times i just stay silent.
which isn't exactly a positive attribute, i s'pose. :(

the One Thing i find myself unable to not defend is the Gospel.
that Jesus came to do for us what we could never, ever do for ourselves.

for me, 'arguing' about anything else is wasting (stealing) other people's time and energy.

the internet is wonderful in that we can gather...we who would otherwise never talk to one another.
and the internet is terrible in that we can forget these are actual human beings we're talking to...we can forget that in most cases here, these are people God has set His love upon and saved!

i've learned a lot here, about God's Word and other people, but mostly about my own deceitful, desperately wicked heart.
i've learned to remember Jesus has justified me, so i don't have to try to do it myself. :)
(well, i hope most of the time i remember it.
:eek:)

i figure it's like the reading i do outside of the Bible...
grab hold of what's true, let go of what isn't,
and think about the things i KNEW were 'true' 30 years ago....
:rolleyes:
(which actually weren't!)
i'm still learning, and learning lots from all y'all.

but you're right, kiddo....no need to bully others. ♥

G

ha! look at that post!

you thought your blog entry was long.
:rolleyes:

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Thanks PM.
God and the Bible: The voice of truth in this world.
Psychomom: The voice of reason when we all battle about the voice of truth. :D

Dante

Nov 9, 2014
May God our Father grant us the passion to speak the truth,within the storms of commotion. Give us this day dear Jesus,help us to remember to give you all the glory. amen

G

Sorry for not reading all the comments to this Blog first. I'm running short on time :-(

Here's my thought:
As we walk in His word and maintain the path of righteousness, I believe we are tested of our knowledge and strength. For our own spiritual growth. As long as we discern their motives, we can find inner peace that is sure to set an example.

I also wanted to mention that I've come across many mentally challenged Christians that mean well, but have been taught incorrectly how to love others. There are many associations such as OCD, ODD, ADHD, etc. I'm not saying this is the case, I'm just saying that perhaps, some of our fellow brothers and sisters are battling something we are incapable of understanding and we just have to see beyond it sometimes. It's not easy. And loving those who come against us is certainly not fun.

The great thing about having peace, is knowing yourself and your personal walk with the Lord. I don't think its our job to correct others or condemn them. But, that is my opinion. I believe there is enough division in this world as it is, and I don't believe that was God's initial intention. We are all created by Him. If my love for Him is eternal -- my love for everyone is. Including the ones that make absolutely no sense to me.

Also, I want to say what a wonderful inspiration you have been here to me, Reborn. Your words/wisdom have incorporated kindness in everything I've read. I admire that, and look forward to more of your posts.

<3

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I don't know about an inspiration? :) All glory goes to Him, live4faith...and thank you so much. :D Welcome, and I hope you find the fellowship you seek here in CC. God Bless.

Last edited: