L
Locoponydirtman
Guest
Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
How does that work? I've always wanted to hear God's voice.Maybe God is trying to tell YOU something. My most rewarding prayer sessions are when I let God talk and I listen.
For me right now there is a time of praise and then as I start to appraoch supplication and tell God my needs and the things I would like to see and ask him for other people, the pray time is just over its just like walking up to a wall and not being able to continue. It's wierd because through put the day I can worship and praise and be moved to tears by the word of God or by the works of his people. I can even minister to people and share the word and comfort people with the word and with Goddly assistance and advice. If I sin or more rather when I sin I can confess.Has prayer become a regimented thing that you feel you have to do for a certain amount of time each day?
Or is prayer something you just do when you feel that there is a need to do so?
Is prayer an act of devotion to you?
Is prayer just having a talk with God?
What is prayer to you?
Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
I find a quiet spot. Generally it’s early before anyone else is awake. I clear my mind and ask Him to teach me something. Then my mind fills with thoughts that aren’t mine and things start to make sense.How does that work? I've always wanted to hear God's voice.
And please people dont tell me to read the bible okay. I have read the bible and read it a ton, the bible is NOT God talking to me. Its me reading a book, lets get that out of the way.
Ah okay. So its thoughts not an audible voice? That makes sense.I find a quiet spot. Generally it’s early before anyone else is awake. I clear my mind and ask Him to teach me something. Then my mind fills with thoughts that aren’t mine and things start to make sense.
Read Psalm 91 with your heard and your mind before you get started. God bless you!Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
I also had an issue about praying. I got tired of praying the Lords prayer in my mind but not feeling it in my heart.Man I am finding it difficult to pray. I don't know what is up but it's like a wall. I want to pray but it's ... Well hard to describe.
I think much of my problem is that I find myself in sin even though I do hate my stupid desire for sinful things. To me it makes no sense to commit a sin in almost cyclical fashion even being digusted by it and perplexed by how the idea of doing a thing that I find pointless and useless and absurd and to top it off disgusting and awful. Yet I still find myself engaged in this foolishness which serves no purpose other than to frustrate me