Spiritual Dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
What are some spiritual dreams you have had?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Lots of them, and frequently, ask for them, He gives freely.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
I had one where i was at a school as a high-school kid and i guess there was like a guest speaker or something going on...
It was a massive school... Tons of kids... There were celebrities there too. Snoop dogg was there for some reason, and there was lots of food and partying and he was greeting people, plus there were lots of other famous artists there too... I was doing my thing being chill like always, and not trying to be a nerd like everyone else spazzing out over all the famous people.
This one dude i was hanging out with wanted a soda/ sprite to be exact so i was like "ok no problem" so he sat back down and waited while i got up and went to wherever they were giving away the -free drinks- what was interesting was this one dude was serving me, and he gave me the sprite, but i decided i wanted one of those corn chip things too, but i realized i didn't have my wallet, so i said to the server something like " its all good ill just take this sprite and im out" but he said something about if i wanted left overs and that the one i wanted were free, i said thanks and started to walk back down the hall around the corner where my new friend was supposed to be.. It turned out that the guy had disappeared and i see Jesus standing down the hall, then tons of other students belt out down the hall after him. He vanishes. so i continue to walk and make my way through the crowd outside, and there he is again but talking to them as they clustered around, i continue to walk/ quickly down the stairs through the crowd to him but i wake up... What is interesting is the time... In the dream the school clock said it was around 1 o clock or something and i just woke up around 1:30 in actual time.

I lucid dream a lot, but while im dreaming i am unable to tell time or even read. Actually when i see clocks in dreams or written words
i either cant see them, or make them out, even if the clock is analog understanding what time it is in dreams is always impossible for me.

But yea that is just 1 random dream i had that i knew someday i would have to talk about it. I usually write dreams and visons down so digging it up again wasn't too hard.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
I had one where i was at a school as a high-school kid and i guess there was like a guest speaker or something going on...
It was a massive school... Tons of kids... There were celebrities there too. Snoop dogg was there for some reason, and there was lots of food and partying and he was greeting people, plus there were lots of other famous artists there too... I was doing my thing being chill like always, and not trying to be a nerd like everyone else spazzing out over all the famous people.
This one dude i was hanging out with wanted a soda/ sprite to be exact so i was like "ok no problem" so he sat back down and waited while i got up and went to wherever they were giving away the -free drinks- what was interesting was this one dude was serving me, and he gave me the sprite, but i decided i wanted one of those corn chip things too, but i realized i didn't have my wallet, so i said to the server something like " its all good ill just take this sprite and im out" but he said something about if i wanted left overs and that the one i wanted were free, i said thanks and started to walk back down the hall around the corner where my new friend was supposed to be.. It turned out that the guy had disappeared and i see Jesus standing down the hall, then tons of other students belt out down the hall after him. He vanishes. so i continue to walk and make my way through the crowd outside, and there he is again but talking to them as they clustered around, i continue to walk/ quickly down the stairs through the crowd to him but i wake up... What is interesting is the time... In the dream the school clock said it was around 1 o clock or something and i just woke up around 1:30 in actual time.

I lucid dream a lot, but while im dreaming i am unable to tell time or even read. Actually when i see clocks in dreams or written words
i either cant see them, or make them out, even if the clock is analog understanding what time it is in dreams is always impossible for me.

But yea that is just 1 random dream i had that i knew someday i would have to talk about it. I usually write dreams and visons down so digging it up again wasn't too hard.
That is an interesting dream.

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Lots of them, and frequently, ask for them, He gives freely.
I have had some spiritual dreams before myself. I enjoy telling about my dreams and hearing others as well.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
In my experience His dreams are very clear, lucid, and there is a break from the regular dream, a definite stop of one dream then his comes in very clear and lucid, at the end of it the same break off.
We know time was created for this existence, there is no linear time in the spirit world, and G-d moves from purpose to purpose, not minute to minute.

I know I ask Him to bring His dreams to mind that I might ask Him the meaning, it is in Daniel that we are guided to go to the author of the dream for the meaning of the dream.
best wishes

CherieR

May 6, 2017
What do you mean by a spiritual dream? How do you distinguish it from any other dream?
I would say a spiritual dream could be about spiritual things such as a dream about heaven, angels, the Lord, etc. Or it may be a dream with a lesson for your own life or others( maybe an answer or help to something you may be struggling with for example). And even dreams that foretell, such as the dream Pharoah had and Joseph interpreted. I believe the foretelling dreams are not nearly so common like regular dreams. Now, as to how to distinguish them, good question but I don't know how to answer it completely.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
John 16-13 is Jesus parting instructions to the disciples, he tells us/them of when holy Spirit comes He will guide, speak and show all truth.
Dreams and visions are a part of this.

Feb 28, 2016
of course our Heavenly Father will speak to us while we are at rest, when He chooses -
He will take us to places that we cannot see or comprehend while we are awake and
trying so very hard to cope with this present evil world...

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Had a series years ago that revealed over the course of 20 years, His way perhaps of demonstrating how He knows our every decision ?

CherieR

May 6, 2017
Had a series years ago that revealed over the course of 20 years, His way perhaps of demonstrating how He knows our every decision ?
I am not sure what you mean.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
He showed me things in dreams that were revealed in reality 10 and 20+ years later

tjogs

Jun 28, 2009
i have had many one could consider spirutual dream but there is one specific which was given not just for me but some others as well.

the dream begins at our cottage at lakeside. im there together with my mom, dad, brother, 2 ppl i dont know in real life and my ex. i detect a ship size of ferry approacing us from the lake and even at distance i can tell its not ordinary ship. the ship lands at our dock and it turns out its like moving church full of praise, gospel and all miracles and such (sick come healthy, speaking in tongues, walk on water etc). People around me get really happy and excited and gets on that ship, except my ex who says that she dont like that ship. in dream i cannot come up anything wrong about the ship except that nagging feeling: its too good to be true.

so we leave her to shore and get on and ship continues to next place where more people boards it and are welcomed warmly. after this stop i finally find captain. i cannot point what is wrong with him but there is some thing that dont feel biblical. then we stop second port and when new people arrive i see his attitude changes as he forbids people leave the boat. i go and greet him and ask what his name. he greets me back with great charm and introduces himself as Lucifer. i think myself how my ex was able to see trough the deception of this captain and wake up as thinking how to get out from the ship

CherieR

May 6, 2017
i have had many one could consider spirutual dream but there is one specific which was given not just for me but some others as well.

the dream begins at our cottage at lakeside. im there together with my mom, dad, brother, 2 ppl i dont know in real life and my ex. i detect a ship size of ferry approacing us from the lake and even at distance i can tell its not ordinary ship. the ship lands at our dock and it turns out its like moving church full of praise, gospel and all miracles and such (sick come healthy, speaking in tongues, walk on water etc). People around me get really happy and excited and gets on that ship, except my ex who says that she dont like that ship. in dream i cannot come up anything wrong about the ship except that nagging feeling: its too good to be true.

so we leave her to shore and get on and ship continues to next place where more people boards it and are welcomed warmly. after this stop i finally find captain. i cannot point what is wrong with him but there is some thing that dont feel biblical. then we stop second port and when new people arrive i see his attitude changes as he forbids people leave the boat. i go and greet him and ask what his name. he greets me back with great charm and introduces himself as Lucifer. i think myself how my ex was able to see trough the deception of this captain and wake up as thinking how to get out from the ship
Wow that is something.

G

Godsgirl83

For me, it's often the ones that are vivid and stick out in my mind that bring some sort of revelation.
Often times "spiritual dreams" in my life are very personal answers, sometimes to questions I didn't even realize I was asking.
Though I did have a very interesting vivid dream years ago that stuck out at me, but had forgotten about as the years went by.....
that is until it started coming to pass, then the whole dream flashed in my mind, sort of as a confirmation to what was going on in my life at that time.

Sep 22, 2019
How do you know if it's a spiritual dream rather than just a dream ?
Maybe you would just know the difference if it happened, but I've often wondered this.
I certainly know that God sometimes speaks to men through dreams but sometimes you might just dream about God. Does anyone know the
difference ?

tjogs

Jun 28, 2009
How do you know if it's a spiritual dream rather than just a dream ?
Maybe you would just know the difference if it happened, but I've often wondered this.
I certainly know that God sometimes speaks to men through dreams but sometimes you might just dream about God. Does anyone know the
difference ?
Well if we define spiritual dream as dream from God rather than About God then you cannot always know for certain. My own experience is that those dreams have unique mark, like fingerprint or such which may shroud the dream even unmemorable until it's time have come. This have happened to me alot. Also longer duration messages which can be remembered happens but even they open when needed.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Also had another dream recently

Dunno where i was exactly in the dream but i was surrounded by a bunch of people, most of which were on their phones and they had all gotten this message saying that the pandemic was over. Everyone was all elated and for some reason i looked off into the distance into the sky over what appeared to be a mountain with three white massive boulders at the bottom. Instantly in the sky there appeared
to be 3 huge vortex looking things that were illuminated that were slowly coming down to touch the earth similar to how tornado's act. When the people saw the vortexes coming down all of that elation they had from the pandemic being over was turned into fear and panic. They all scattered and ran for their lives but i for some reason ended up on the base of mountain where the 3 white boulders where. The stones began to illuminate, they actually became so bright they almost looked like quartz with something radiant within
them just waiting to burst out. What made it even stranger was that water was streaming but twisting upwards into the heavens and into the vortexes from the gaps in between those boulders. I also noticed i wasn't alone, there was also what looked like an older deep south church woman who was there, she looked terrified. I told her "you'd better pray and get your mind prepared." because something biblical was happening.

After that i woke up.