Spiritual realms

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LaurenTM

my motive is to rid the world of demons but thats really hard there loved so much by people

when were you saved Jim? you say you are a Christian

so, when was the new birth?

D

Depleted

seems like you have a lot to learn about spiritual relms.
Our choices by our free will is what gives or takes power to/from demonic forces. Plus they do give you free will also, they will try to limit it but they can never take it from you.
Some demons lie, some dont, depends on the person. they know people and know how to get them.
A demon is a evil spirit who turned against God. Satan is the one who became a rebell. I dont care if they fell because of jealousy (i doubt that the demons fell because of that as I believe there was more involved) it doesnt matter, theyre enemies and done. Plus I dont think their souls, theyre spirits.
Our strength is our free will? You give too much credit to free will.

Mar 7, 2016
Rather blame the actions and repent rather than running from the root problem
absolutely not all tho i have repented for all i have your not in the least bit true but i do know you have experince as you seem to know more but why throw a blanklet over them and say there here so what

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Well dont fuss around in Gods will for the World. You have no authority over Gods plans and you will not receive it so let me give you some news, until the world is destroyed and the judgement over.. there will be demons raisin hell.
All you can do is go against any forces that stand in the life of you and people close to you.
God will not let you raise above him and do that what you want. The last one who conquered God fell. Who exalts himself will be humbled, who humbles himself will be exalted.
Dont rebell against Gods word and will, you will fall hard

my motive is to rid the world of demons but thats really hard there loved so much by people

L

LaurenTM

says you

sorry...we are not Calvinists

and neither is God nor His Spirit nor His Son

it would open up an entirely different world for you if you would see that

this is just a fact...no an invite to an argument

D

Depleted

Who ever told you that you have that kind of strength? If God has not, who are you to think you will?

And, again, why focus on demons? To avoid God?

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
did I say our strenght is out free will?
How can we give too much credit to God giving us free will?

L

LaurenTM

hmmm salvation is not the issue but t he battle to me

oh it will be the issue when you stand at the judgement seat of Christ

so, when was the Happy Day?

I was 5 when I accepted Jesus as my Savior

D

Depleted

Sure. Long as you ignore the bible. It was largely incoherent rubbish, poorly worded. Bad spelling. Rambling. And the little I was able to decipher was mostly nonsense and unbiblical.
​Is this the new you or the old you?

D

Depleted

hmmm salvation is not the issue but t he battle to me
Bologna! Salvation is the entire purpose of God towards Man. And yet, you are that special case?

D

Depleted

did I say our strength is our free will?
Well, no. Your word was "power."
seems like you have a lot to learn about spiritual relms.
Our choices by our free will is what gives or takes power to/from demonic forces. Plus they do give you free will also, they will try to limit it but they can never take it from you.
Some demons lie, some dont, depends on the person. they know people and know how to get them.
A demon is a evil spirit who turned against God. Satan is the one who became a rebell. I dont care if they fell because of jealousy (i doubt that the demons fell because of that as I believe there was more involved) it doesnt matter, theyre enemies and done. Plus I dont think their souls, theyre spirits.

D

Depleted

did I say our strenght is out free will?
And, since "free will" isn't biblical, I wouldn't credit anyone for it.

Desertsrose

Oct 24, 2016
Hi Jimbo,

You acknowledge that some of your suspicions may cause unrest so you should be prepared that some here may have doubts about your post.

I would like to say that you need to remember that we all can be deceived at times and it's God and His powerful word that keeps us on the right path through the power of the Holy Spirit who works in us.

It's not clear what you mean about good spirits and bad spirits, but I'm assuming you mean there are God's angels and Satan's angels that are evil spirits and also called demons. And of course angels abide in God's realm (heaven) and the demons reside in Satan's realm (this world).

I would like to know where you are receiving all this information about demons from? One of the most powerful enemies of our soul is our flesh, our old carnal nature. That's the emphasis God has written in His word.

There are demons that can harass us, entice us to sin. But God says in His word to draw near to God and He will draw near to us. We are to resist the enemy and He will flee. When we draw near to God, there's no place for Satan and his demons. They must flee in the name of Jesus. Jesus triumphed over Satan. Read Colossians 2.

The voice telling you to be envious, jealous or greedy could simply be the lust of the flesh that you must die to. You're to put off the old man and put on the new man. Our old way of life with its evil desires we are to reckon as dead because we died with Jesus and were raised with Jesus as a brand new man, a new creation in Christ.

But also, when we give place to the enemy, we do allow him to speak to us. Stop listening. So if you've given place to satan, repent and be cleansed and stop doing whatever it is you did to give the enemy place in your life.

Also, we all are tempted by the enemy, but we can say no. We can resist him. Be strong in your faith, greater is He
(Jesus) that's in you than he (satan) who's in the world.

Hi all and greetings i come in peace all tho some of my susspicions may cause un rest i mean nO harm i take stuff with aN enduring heart as i am called to endure so to are you.

I have many un answered questions my first susspicion is that there are spirituals realms where good spirits hang out and bad spirits i fear have there own realm.

my knowledge of demons IS one one that apearded as my best friend no doubt trying to get me and my brother to argue and hate each other i now this to be tru as i could see him and my brother couldnt it also turned nasty and changed apearence as I spoke to it but my brother could not hear it or see it i susspect that the demon thought it would get a way with it.

my believe is that jesus christ came to defeat the devil but yet we where told he will be finaly defeated one day and this i feal is absolutely crazy as demons can ensnare your soul as written in the bible not only this they can make you stumble and sin to much more also they can go undetected in a person all his life and more to the point they can resemble your best friend.

like as i was talking to it it said very hatefull and knowingly that i was the bady and made reference that i was nothing.
my best mate being frinds with my brother and not me and i fear that my family members may still be possesed maybe me too as demons can come and go as they please.

now to my beliefs why IS THIS BEING ALLOWED TO HAPPEN ??????????

WHERE TOLD that it must be this way till the day of judgement ?? and whats happens to the living who have been possesed all there life who have never been free ?where told how to rid demons from people and we must believe that we can but i know that i still hear that annoying little bad thought that comes in telling you to be horrible or envious or jeolouse or greedy or what ever.
I think the best way to be is to want for peole to be happy as in my book its just good medacine.

Theese horrible demons are being allowed to kill to steal to do what ever they like where is our saviour where is he ??

my suspicions are that we are still yet to reveal hidden scripture from the saints or saints to come.

and that not all that is written is true but from the words of the scribes to do what a demon did to me and that is to decieve so he can get a way with decieving as after all we are talking a bout a great deciever.

i fear that are spirit becomes bad or good but the question i have on my heart is it possible that we are sorrounded by negitive energies and positive energies that is a door way to spiritual realms

L

LaurenTM

so if people do not have free will, then it is God's will that monsters rape babies and terrorists drive trucks over children

the problem, is an incomplete understanding of the will of God, predestination and other doctrines

again, don't blame God for the poor choices people make

why did Jesus say, for example, you refuse to come to me to have life (John 5:40)

He did not say 'it is God's preordained executive orders that you refuse to come to me'

Calvinism does not work ... it is a lop sided view of scripture

Mar 7, 2016
Hi Jimbo,

You acknowledge that some of your suspicions may cause unrest so you should be prepared that some here may have doubts about your post.

I would like to say that you need to remember that we all can be deceived at times and it's God and His powerful word that keeps us on the right path through the power of the Holy Spirit who works in us.

It's not clear what you mean about good spirits and bad spirits, but I'm assuming you mean there are God's angels and Satan's angels that are evil spirits and also called demons. And of course angels abide in God's realm (heaven) and the demons reside in Satan's realm (this world).

I would like to know where you are receiving all this information about demons from? One of the most powerful enemies of our soul is our flesh, our old carnal nature. That's the emphasis God has written in His word.

There are demons that can harass us, entice us to sin. But God says in His word to draw near to God and He will draw near to us. We are to resist the enemy and He will flee. When we draw near to God, there's no place for Satan and his demons. They must flee in the name of Jesus. Jesus triumphed over Satan. Read Colossians 2.

The voice telling you to be envious, jealous or greedy could simply be the lust of the flesh that you must die to. You're to put off the old man and put on the new man. Our old way of life with its evil desires we are to reckon as dead because we died with Jesus and were raised with Jesus as a brand new man, a new creation in Christ.

But also, when we give place to the enemy, we do allow him to speak to us. Stop listening. So if you've given place to satan, repent and be cleansed and stop doing whatever it is you did to give the enemy place in your life.

Also, we all are tempted by the enemy, but we can say no. We can resist him. Be strong in your faith, greater is He
(Jesus) that's in you than he (satan) who's in the world.
when satan wants you dead your dead he wont stop at nothing till he gets what he wants and he can do it.
remember mob had thousand of demons and i know from my own experience that the demons in side one man can protect him by apearing as your friend to make you blame others befor you blame the person who is possessed,. there cleaver and the fact that they can take up the form of people your friends means they have super natural powers that are far more advanced then you or i and its easy to be decieved as you wouldnt think your best friend would lie to you..
2 timothy 2: and they may come to there sences of the snare of the devil having been held captive by him to do his will...

which means possession and sinning whilst in his snare which as you know a snare is a trap that animals can not flee from there is no escape from satans angels and aldults may be more knowledgable and spot it but children will be more mislead and even killed by the snare of the devil as Gods detests this i fear this sin would be high on satans agenda.

i think God is powerless to destroy satan and never will as he would of allready if he could and we all need to find the truth.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
It's kind of hard to understand you as I am guessing english is not your first language but in the spiritual realm yes there are both good and evil however what you describe about your friend is not demonic possession it's something called human nature we are argue and even attack and kill each other.

We don't need satans help to do great evil we humans seem to be pretty good at doing that by ourselves, this is not to say that the enemy doesn't have his hand in things but most of the time when we can try to blame it on the devil it's really our doing as humans. And I don't know if your friend is a Christian or not but there are rules even and especially in the spiritual realm and especially with possession.

A spirit cannot simply take any body they choose they require permission of sorts, firstly if a person has the holy spirit in them the demon cannot enter because only one spirit apart from our own is allowed inside a vessel unless of course a demonic spirit makes home there then that spirit can call several spirits to join them but that would require a very powerful spirit to call that many.
A spirit can enter a person when a door is opened, many would say it's sin but it's not that simple other wise a spirit could take any body they please which they can't. For instance they require an invitation of sorts like an ouija board for instance, when a person seeks out a spirit using methods such as that they are opening a door of invitation I was lucky and was spared this when I tried the ouja board in my youth but not everyone is so lucky. anther thing to be careful of is being arrogant and straight up challenging the devil, I used to watch this pastor doing live videos and I don't what he was thinking but in his fiery preaching he said I dare the devil no I double dare the devil to attack this vessel of God and the instant he did that the cross on his wall went flying and he was stunned and lost color in his face for like five minutes and then stopped his live streaming.

But regardless of who is possessed they can only be possessed if they allow permission and demons know this so often times they need to be sneaky and trick the person into giving it even if it's under the guise of being courageous in God. It doesn't matter if a believer cannot be possessed challenging any kind of spirit is a door you never want to open because once you do it may not be so easy to close

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2009
Just think..... this thread would have died if nobody challenged it..... jus' sayin'.