Spirituality Healthy families

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 29, 2018
Spirituality Healthy families come from spirituality heathy marriages and spirituality healthy marriages come from spirituality healthy singles. The evil one has attacked marriage from the very first lie in the garden. He has incapacitated the family, he has weakened marriage and targets singles to keep marriage and families from flourishing.

A) What do you do as a parent and spouse to be spiritually healthy?

B) What are you doing to keep your family spirituality healthy?

Sep 13, 2018
Spirituality Healthy families come from spirituality heathy marriages and spirituality healthy marriages come from spirituality healthy singles. The evil one has attacked marriage from the very first lie in the garden. He has incapacitated the family, he has weakened marriage and targets singles to keep marriage and families from flourishing.

Love one another I guess... Have each others back. This is how I do it at least...

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

Hi, after some experience, I think a major factor is being the example of a dedicated Christian figure to others, esp children we know. Just daily living with Christian tv, music, church participation and of course praying is the norm and also emanating the fruit of the Spirit is key. After yrs, we avoid arguing and instead discuss things, which we are at I'd say a 95% success rate.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hi, after some experience, I think a major factor is being the example of a dedicated Christian figure to others, esp children we know. Just daily living with Christian tv, music, church participation and of course praying is the norm and also emanating the fruit of the Spirit is key. After yrs, we avoid arguing and instead discuss things, which we are at I'd say a 95% success rate.
Thats very interesting, T. I also say, we havent had tv for years, but do access stuff thru internet, what we deem important, as preachings, news...
KDW, a) we pray for each other, and the children;
b) i abide in God's word, and sing every chance i got. if i cant, i whistle, as in the kitchen where i dont particularly want a neighbor to always hear me striving with notes i cant reach=). ive also found taking notes while reading His word very helpful. writing them is very personal, and u can carry along ur light notebook if the Bible is too big or heavy to bring along always. and u have God's word right there w/ u, which u have just studied or read and can return to it when u will.