Stalkers

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I would find it weird if someone followed my every move on a forum and posted a response to every single thing I posted, even if they agreed with me all the time. Or they would bring up something I wrote years ago and had forgotten about.

I dont know why someone would stalk someone else online. I dont give out emails or PMs to just anyone and kind of assume most people are normal and just want to have conversation, after all its not a dating site. If I really wanted someone to stalk me I would go on a dating site which should just be called the stalkers club.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Demi777
Actually years back another Singles regular had the same problem and also had to change names to avoid a certain person. He was eventually banned but found a way around the ban and kept making new accounts.

Well, thankfully this individual closed out their account and stopped completely emailing me. I was close to planning on changing my email address but I honestly did not want to do that unless absolutely had too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Subhumanoidal
Well, thankfully this individual closed out their account and stopped completely emailing me. I was close to planning on changing my email address but I honestly did not want to do that unless absolutely had too.
Well thats good they finally got the message.
Just dont engage with them as any attention they receive from you just encourages them.
You can place a block on email addresses so anything they send you goes straight to spam. The same with phones. I was close to changing my phone and email at one stage too.

But then I would have to tell everyone else my new email and phone and thats more hassle.

One thing I had with some stalkers is that they arent really after YOU but maybe your money, so they can spend it on drugs or whatever. But you just have to tell them no, you are not a bank. This might be hard to believe but some people will feign a relationship with you as a way to get money out of you in order to feed their addiction.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3angelsmsg
I have never been stalked. But I encountered someone on a forum who became irate that I wouldn’t accept his advances and turned him down. He joined every group I was in and spent 6 weeks raging publicly about me and women as well.

My friends finally got rid of him. He was booted from the groups and the lone one that remained was filled with them. Once he realized he didn’t have an understanding ear from either sex. He damned them all and left the site.

I’ve never encountered fury like he displayed. I am certain he’s capable of doing harm. He reminds of an incel. Utterly unhinged and a misogynist too.
 
I wonder who that was.
Ive encountered some weird people on here to be honest. angry people who will bully and put others down at every opportunity. I have a huge ignore list now.
 
with stalkers if you pay them the slightest attention they think you are in love with them or something weird like that. The other thing is like hunters, stalkers are after fresh meat and will wait for ages watching hoping for an opportunity so they can strike. Dont give them thr satisfaction and they start bringing out the big guns.
 
I’ve never been bothered by stalkers at CC. Just a few creepy messages from people most likely stalking on many people simultaneously.
 
  • Like
Reactions: up and tourist
I’ve never been bothered by stalkers at CC. Just a few creepy messages from people most likely stalking on many people simultaneously.
What. I’m your only stalker on CC. This can’t be true.
 
Well, then I better tell Mr. Unpleasant, Mr. Creepy and Mr. Condescending that Madame M. is in the house😁😂.
Hahahaha! You know it! You have your hands full. I'll take care of 'em for you.
 
interesting thread is interesting... but so very unpleasantly sad, scary and creepy ... I could say so much but since I'm,
in Awe and Honor God, I won't say who they are!
 
Yes... its Disturbing 😳. I actually had a lady come blowing through my front door one night, into my living room, yelling "Im not giving up that easy". Then proceeded to contact my young daughter for a time after that.
We had dated for a short time and it was clear that it was not the direction the Lord wanted me to go, so I explained that to her, then BOOM.
Im a good size guy with prior tactical training and it still made me curl up in a ball and cry for mommy...👀...okay, maybe not quite, BUT ALMOST 🤣🤣🤣😬
 
eek, let me guess, they were after $$$ ?

you just have to let people know you dont actually have any to spare. If people want money they need to go to the bank.