Stand Firm Soldier... Stand Firm:

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheWriter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheWriter

Guest
Not much going on in the world at the moment, so much silence that was a long way from being reality. A lot of events had come, they had surely passed. In truth, we must understand the reason for the silence that we are experiencing in today’s world.
Not much can happen, not much can truly break this silence because things have changed. Things have changed to where we feel as if there is nothing better than to sigh deeply.

A lot of people had moved away, many others stayed because they had no other choice. We are all soldiers of course, however a soldier by not by your standards of course. A soldier that stands firm in the faith of God who are not afraid of the wiles of the devil.
The enemy had a huge hold on our universe in which we called home. That evil surrounded our very existence to where we had nowhere to go. Those of us who stayed, persevered against the evil one. We kept on our very armor of God, while standing firm against the demon.
That demon was a cunning one at that. Like I stated before, many have moved away. Not by fear alone, by diversity only. The devil has a hold on a group of people who fail to realize that satan is a deceiver of all deceivers. I miss the ones who had left. They chose to accept the lies of satan, instead of the truth of God.

The very cars that we drive now, are none other than the very cars we use to peddle. My bicycle is my well-known vehicle. I call it a Prius because of the stylish silver it shines off in the sun. It had been my companion ever since my true companion passed away weeks ago.
That day was horrible for my own heart, I had loved that horse from the moment I laid my eyes on her. She was very sweet of course, the sweetest little pony you could ever have. I never saddled her back, I allowed her to walk beside me.
I did not want to break her, I wanted to keep her the way she was discovered. Free spirited. Which is why I had named her Spirit. Before this diversity, Spirit would come up to me and nudge at me when I over slept. She always had a way to watch over me, especially when I was sick.
Her, and I were so close that we knew which step the other would take next. I of course never had to put a rein on her. She walked close by me, keeping a close watch of me.

She was shot in the midst of this diversity, as I pick up the dust from under my feet, squeezing it as hard as I can I remember very vague how the situation had occurred.
I was startled awake one morning, not by Spirit, no she was sleeping soundly across the barn. Something had told me to sleep in the barn with Spirit that night. I grabbed my blanket, alongside of a pillow from my house. As I was leaving my wife stirred awake, blocking the closet light from her eyes she said, “what is going on, are you OK?”

All I had done was kissed her forehead, told her silently that I would see her in the morning. My wife went silently back to sleep, while yawning. She had always known how protective I had always been about Spirit. We were two peas in the pod. We were inseparable until that one dreadful morning.
The night I slept in the barn with Spirit, I had brushed her mane as she laid down, closing her eyes falling asleep. This had always put her into a deep sleep. She nudged me with her nose, I hugged her neck and kissed her snout.

Like I explained earlier, we were inseparable to as why her absence had hurt me so much. I was started awake when I heard yelling from the distance. How could a war break out in the middle of nowhere? We were warned of a third world war, never knew it would start here.
I jumped up, while looking outside in the distance I saw smoke moving closer. I acted as fast as I could to get Spirit out of the barn. I wish I never would have moved her; I was scared for her life. In the middle of all the commotion, I heard a shot from the distance. Spirit hit the ground in a loud thud.

I closed my eyes, running my hand through her mane one last time. Asking God to watch over her. I tried my best to stay with her until her final breath. The disruptive crowd was gaining closer... closer.
As they were running past me, I have heard the gnashing of teeth that I had been warned about all those years ago in Bible School. It had begun. The end had finally showed up. As this crowd passed me, I had done all that I could do. Held onto my Cross Necklace, while praying for deliverance from evil.

I had said The Lord’s prayer five times that dreadful day. The crowd left without harming me. I ran into the house to find my wife, with tears in my eyes I explained what happened to Spirit. “Come here honey, I already know.” I had gone to her, she pointed at the television to show me what the world had become.
“The end is now; it is time to run, hide, and escape what is about to come.” The news anchor had stated, however there is no escaping this. A week had gone by since my wife, and I watched the news the day Spirit left us.
A box was sitting on my porch with a note attached. “Put this on soldier, you are needed. The time is now to put on, The Belt of Truth, The Breastplate of Righteousness, Sandals with the Gospel of Peace, The Shield of Faith, The Helmet of Salvation, The Sword of The Spirit, and Prayer. Meet us in town tonight, the war begins now. World War Three is not against countries, it is against satan himself.”

I knew what I had to do; my wife had helped me put everything on. She kissed my cheek while telling me, “Go get them tiger, I am proud of you. Stand for God, stand for His Love, never... ever allow satan to tempt you away from God. Remember satan is very evil, very cunning, and a liar. satan is a major manipulator he will use everything he has to try to take you away from what is right, away from what is right. Stand firm soldier, stand firm for The Gospels of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Stand Firm Soldier... Stand Firm.” She said while kissing my cheek.

We hugged as I departed. Since this war had begun, cell phones had no service. They had become expensive paper weights. The ones who had fought this fight of Righteousness had all came together holding hands speaking of God’s word to defeat satan at his very schemes. Many of us since then had been raptured, while many others continued to fight the good fight.
We held our swords in the air, yelled against the demons in fights no one could ever stand to speak of. It was a war zone like no other. It was a war zone against good... against evil.

One person had stood up onto the high mountain, he yelled as loud as he could, “I am reminding you satan of your defeat. You have already lost the war the very moment Jesus was put on that Cross. You have lost, you have lost, you have lost!” satan throws a spear at the soldier on the mount, it was stopped in midair. “satan you have lost!” A voice from Heaven spoke as Jesus came from the clouds to receive His church as His bride.
God points at satan with an outstretched arm and declares, “This war is over, you have taken too many of my people for your own. The time ends NOW! You are done satan, go back to Hell where I put you. Your thousand-year reign is over! Begone with you! Begone!” As Jesus screamed a streak of lightening flashed in the sky.

Everything had passed away, as everything had been made new. We have long since been placed in new bodies, we have never shed anymore tears, God is ever loving. God keeps His promises, He had always been true to His words.
I am sure you remember Spirit, right? Well, when my wife and I had entered the new world, she was waiting for us under the waterfall with a rainbow stretched over it in the sky. She was drinking the purest blue water you could have ever imagined.
We had all been reunited. The new world is beautiful, God’s love is beautiful. No more sorrow, no more pain.
God is Good, Amen and Amen.