Standing For Christ Against All Odds Even If It Means Standing Alone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
The Apostle Paul stated (in 2ndTimothy) that all had abandoned him within the Province of Asia, yet he continued and endured.

Who is willing to continue and endure when everyone has turned their backs on you? Will "you" give up? Will you take the cross off of your back and cave into sin and the "feel goods" of this world that belongs to Satan? Or will you keep that cross upon your back and carry it in rigorous obedience and denial of self?

What matters the most? Yourself . . . or God?

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
God... Nothing else in this world would do ... Only Jesus... We'll stand in His strength, by His Grace, faithfully, until the end... I have decided to follow Jesus, by His Grace, I would not turn back...

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
God... Nothing else in this world would do ... Only Jesus... We'll stand in His strength, by His Grace, faithfully, until the end... I have decided to follow Jesus, by His Grace, I would not turn back...
Amazing sister and woman . . . do you know that a Bible verse explains what has happened to you? Do you realize that there is a passage that exlains why you think the way you think? The below verse was written for you and about you so that you might understand. The below verse (29) was written to Jews, but it applies to all True Children of the Lord:

Romans 2:27-29 NLT - "In fact, uncircumcised Gentiles who keep God's law will condemn you Jews who are circumcised and possess God's law but don't obey it. 28 For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. 29 No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by God's Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people."

You seek the praise of God and NOT people. This is the only way that a person can endure being alone in this world. It comes by receiving the Spiritual Circumcision of the Heart.

Now, go and enjoy this beautiful day!

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Thank you! It's just that I'm yet to receive the spiritual circumcision of the heart... I'm still trusting God for that work of Grace...

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Thank you! It's just that I'm yet to receive the spiritual circumcision of the heart... I'm still trusting God for that work of Grace...
Really? You don't think so? I believe that you have. Here is a more clear description of this Holy Operation. Know these passages better than any others in the entire Bible. For, without them, there is no hope. They are the Seven more important verses to know from Genesis to Revelation:

Colossians 2:9-15 NLT - "For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body. 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11 When you came to Christ, you were "circumcised," but not by a physical procedure. Christ performed a spiritual circumcision--the cutting away of your sinful nature. 12 For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead. 13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross."

This Circumcision points to the Curse that God placed upon all of creation back in early Genesis. This Curse is best described by Paul in Romans chapter 5.

:)

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
When heart circumcision has happened in the life of a believer, the adamic nature is taken away from that believer. The inward sins are taken care of after this second work of Grace...

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
When heart circumcision has happened in the life of a believer, the adamic nature is taken away from that. The inward sins are taken care of after this second work of Grace...
For the most part, I like it. What is the second work of Grace? I've never heard this phrase before. :)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Deuteronomy 30:6
An un-circumcized heart... I do not believe such a heart can love God. Which
means, I believe you have had your heart circumcized, if you love God :)

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021

Deuteronomy 30:6
An un-circumcized heart... I do not believe such a heart can love God.
That is exactly what I was going to say as I read your artwork. Anyone who looks, acts, sounds, and Loves like a True Child of God as described in the Bible, cannot do so unless their hearts have been regenerated by Christ. No one can be this way yet remain under the Curse of the Lord first established in the lives of Adam and Eve.

Galatians 3:13 NLT - "But Christ has rescued us from the curse pronounced by the law. When he was hung on the cross, he took upon himself the curse for our wrongdoing. For it is written in the Scriptures, "Cursed is everyone who is hung on a tree."

The Bible is clear that our Spiritual Father is either Satan or Christ. So, when that Curse is removed, we are spared of the Mind of the Devil thus replaced by the Mind of Christ.

Who can testify of when this Transformation of thinking and behaving began in their lives? If we're not sure of what that would be like, it would be the opposite of being Pure thinking and behaving like Adam and Eve, compared to how they thought, felt, and behaved AFTER they were handed over to Satan and his evil "way."

If anyone is interested, get ahold of a copy of the First Book of Adam and Eve, for it heavily displays how horrific they both felt once darkness entered their lives and minds. They were so distraught over what they had done (and how they began to think and feel), they didn't want to live.

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Yes... An uncircumcised heart cannot love God wholeheartedly...

Abigail97

May 5, 2022
Okay in this passage Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

This passage is divided into a person being saved, sanctified (heart circumcision,) and baptised in the power of the Holy Spirit. Can you please prayerfully study it Sir, trusting the Holy Spirit for enlightenment, and then get back to me Sir? Thank you...

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Okay in this passage Ezekiel 36:25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

This passage is divided into a person being saved, sanctified (heart circumcision,) and baptised in the power of the Holy Spirit. Can you please prayerfully study it Sir, trusting the Holy Spirit for enlightenment, and then get back to me Sir? Thank you...
Exactly!

My friend Magenta will likely confirm that I post Ezekiel 11:19-20 or Ezekiel 36:25-27 nearly every other day. These passages point directly to the Work of Christ as it is described in Colossians 2:9-15. There are only a few people on this forum, nor any other forum, that ever talk about these passages. And, why is that? Why are they not aware of them? Why do they not talk about them constantly? Are these passages not at the very Heart of the Gospel? Of course they are, but why do virtually no "christians" talk about them?

When a person has been cleansed with Clean Water, given a new heart SO THAT they can obey and Live for Christ, it is undeniable. These passages testify of how a person is Transformed beyond their own will. These passages testify of how God chooses us, that we do not choose Him. Again, I say it over and over that these passages give the entire Bible perspective.

So why do you feel that you have not been given this Holy Operation of Faith? Why do you feel that you have not been Circumcised by Christ?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
The act of being saved is being heart-circumcised, no? The filth of the sinful-nature, inherited from Adam, is cut off and thrown away, and we put on the righteousness of Christ. Yes, there is a place for sanctification - we may still battle with sin, but that doesn't mean we become uncircumcised again. In the Old Testament, circumcision was seen as the point a male became an Israelite. He would still sin after that, but it didn't make him a gentile.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
The act of being saved is being heart-circumcised, no? The filth of the sinful-nature, inherited from Adam, is cut off and thrown away, and we put on the righteousness of Christ. Yes, there is a place for sanctification - we may still battle with sin, but that doesn't mean we become uncircumcised again. In the Old Testament, circumcision was seen as the point a male became an Israelite. He would still sin after that, but it didn't make him a gentile.
Actually, we find in Genesis chapter 17, where physical circumcision is instituted, the below edict from God. God wasn't requesting that Abraham be Righteous, Holy, and Blameless, but God was willing it into his life SO THAT he would be those things. Genesis chapter 17 is within the top five chapters, if not top two or three chapters, of the entire Bible.

Genesis 17:1-3 NLT - "When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am El-Shaddai--'God Almighty.' Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life. 2 I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants." 3 At this, Abram fell face down on the ground."

The boldfaced text above is what Ezekiel 11:19-20, Ezekiel 36:25-27, Colossians 2:9-15, Deut 30:6 is all about, for to be Sprinkled with Clean Water, to receive a new Heart . . . these things are done SO THAT we will Love and Serve God Faithfully. And as you said, we may not be actually perfect, but through Christ and being made Right with God through Jesus . . . we are, in fact, viewed as Holy, Righteous, Blameless, and Perfect(ed).

I LOVE OUR BIBLE so much! This Mystserious Plan (as Paul describes it in Ephesians chapters 2 and 3) is so utterly incredible. I wish that more people knew about this Gospel! Folks, we are talking about the True Gospel in this thread. I want each of you to feel good in your hearts that you are participating in it. There is no more greater and important discussion that a person can have other than this one.

I Love you guys!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
You will get a "Winner" emoji (from me) every time you post this artwork!
I actually have designed more than one panel for those verses... :unsure::D

Ezekielv36:25-27
I stopped constructing Jesus figures for quite some time because some people were offended by them :oops:

That one in post #11 is the first in quite a while...