Standing or throwing

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

as_i_am

Junior Member
May 16, 2012
21
0
1
If you do not Stand on The Rock, you will find yourself throwing one.
Amen. Be blessed.
 
see the verse I mentioned in one of your blogs its about this building our lives on the rock Jesus (it was meant for you). I keep thinking about God's love and how I was talking about that tonight on chat, mentioned briefly thats the thing Im pressing into He loves you As I am and he loves his kids he loves me I know you said you had a great day today but I know some tough stuff has happened in your life as youve mentioned with your family for reasons of respect I wont mention that here but you mentioned it brought it up a couple of times not to long ago again . I thinking that would be tough for her I wouldnt want that. God's love is everything and I know you love him he'll be everything to you he loves you and when stuff or people fail us he's your Dad and soon to be your Husband we'll be Jesus' bride God's got you in his hand He'll be there for you . Youre so special to him, love ya youre special to me and others here and popular it seems haha you know how many people say hello to you? andknow you . Were keeping you in our prayers as I said on another one of your blogs you wont escape my prayers. Im going keep pressing in to till I know God loves me. Its all worth it and so worth it.
 
Hey I dont know whats going on in your life but I want you to know this, I wanted to share this verse with I was praying this over you : Palm 18.39 '' For you have equipped me with stength for the battle; you made those who rise against md sink unde me
 
Hey I dont know whats going on in your life but I want you to know this, I wanted to share this verse with I was praying this over you : Psalm 18.39 '' For you have equipped me with stength for the battle; you made those who rise against md sink unde me