^^^Did Harry say that before or after he got clocked by a Wookie?
Wookies do NOT clock Harry Truman. Harry Truman clocks wookies. Fo' real.
^^^Did Harry say that before or after he got clocked by a Wookie?
I love how the old scenes look just as new as the latest ones. I also remember now why I had such a crush on Carrie Fisher.[video=youtube;dBM7i84BThE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBM7i84BThE[/video]
lol so you find gay men with bad hair attractive? ok,I'll give you that Chris Pine does have nice blue eyes. LOLI don't have too much of an opinion, since I was never really into either one of them, but I will say (and I'm being a total girl here) that Star Trek recently has this on their side:
![]()
Just sayin'.![]()
LOL Nuke...are you a Whovian???
..............................................................View attachment 40250
You had me stumped on this one, so I had to google it, which should answer your question. In case not, the answer is no. Never saw Dr Who. Not sure how that relates to Trek vs Wars, though. Seems like an apples or oranges question, to which you assumed I must like grapes. Nope. I actually don't like any fruit...unless it somehow deals with internal-combustion, which probably rules out all of the 'space in the future' stories.