Star Wars Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Funniest_Memes_coffee-i-think-it-s-kicking-in_13289.jpeg.jpg Wish it was here😄! I'll have the coffee he had!

G

Godsgirl83

I never knew someone was actually inside R2D2.........
I honestly thought it was a robot.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
It amazes me how well done this song is! It really does amazingly tell the tale of The Phantom Menace so very well in such a very short song.
And now with no further Adu I give you
Watch ""Weird Al" Yankovic - The Saga Begins (Official Video)" on YouTube

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Funny-Death-Star.jpg Noooooooooo! Well, I guess Disney these days HAS gone to the dark side, so it only makes sense.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
One final Thanksgiving wish to all...
I hope your day was filled with tasty treats😀

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
This cute moment has been brought to you by Baby Yoda.....cute little guy...
Watch "Baby Yoda being ADORABLE in SEASON 2 Episode 8 (FINALE SPOILERS)" on YouTube

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a star wars bible?

Can yoda actually quote scripture?

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
I don't think there is but they gave complete dictionaries/encyclopedias.
I used to own so much Star Wars stuff. Sold it all.
I was disappointed in the prequels but they grew on me ... The last three films were pretty worthless imo.
I saw IV when I was 6 yrs old in 1976 so I'm old-school. I could drone on and on about the Star Wars universe forever.
I really restrained myself from posting on this thread, but the Force is strong here. LoL
Anyways there's this...

070eee0f3d4aaad3a5b00bcb8189a67f.jpg

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
this thread is wrong section and it it's trying to manipulate the sisters in Christ, by fantasies of portraying non realistic plessures of self, so I stand in honor of God and the Women on here not to be bamboozled by inappropriate and un intellegence... Amen!
you're crazy..🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️