Star Wars Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014

Here's a special coffee, just for you :)
I do not know how you do this. I do not want to know, as I do not like coffee. But I know a LOT of people who would give a great amount to learn how you do this.

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, that's what I thought about baby Yoda, porgs and BB8. All manufactured cuteness. Not really cute at all. They are to cute as aspartame is to real sweets like honey.
Oh no I actually find him cute. I just thought this gif was funny.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
8A92CF88-B204-4B0B-A8D9-D2C4D5B096F7.jpeg

Dec 2, 2020
To clarify I think most of the recent Star Wars movies (including the Jar Jar Binks Trilogy) are just... garbage. They don't really catch the right feeling of the originals. But I have to say I'm loving the Mandalorian.

Lisamn

Dec 29, 2020
To clarify I think most of the recent Star Wars movies (including the Jar Jar Binks Trilogy) are just... garbage. They don't really catch the right feeling of the originals. But I have to say I'm loving the Mandalorian.
I think the prequels are good for seeing how Anakin Skywalker and Luke and Leia’s father went from a good man to Darth Vader...however George Lucas might have benefitted from letting other people critique or even come alongside his vision. We might have gotten better dialogue, anyway.
I enjoyed the lightsaber duels...they seemed pretty exciting and better than the originals between an aging Vader and an aging Obi Wan or Luke Skywalker.

Movies 7-9 were a bust. 8 being the absolute worst out of them all..with 9 running a close second..but what did J.J. Abrams really have to work with after Rian Johnson brought in his movie? The trilogy was broke then. Plus I didn’t like 7 because it was just a new hope with a girl and they should never have let Harrison Ford get his way in killing off Han.

The Mandolorian is interesting in that he’s a likable character with an iffy job. However...I’m interested to see if the series changes now that Grogu isn’t going to be a main character with Mando. It was really predictable in that Mando always had to go on another adventure to clean up the one he was already on. So, I’d like to see what season 3 is going to be and if it’s going to stop depending on that.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

There’s always, another DeathStar
Not now that Disney is in charge.
They are cutting all the "fat" off of production (and fun and and and....😄).

No money for "Death Star". Just this guy
reeking havoc in the galaxy!