Star Wars Thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
<-----Star Wars Dance off (feel free to vote on the winner, snicker at it....or twix😄 or just a good ole fashion laugh about at it's quite silly nature😁).

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

I could not help but think of you, BBG, when I saw this sweet gif :)

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019

I could not help but think of you, BBG, when I saw this sweet gif :)
Thank you, that was very kind of you Magenta.
I have to admit, I was the last star wars fan to sign off on this little guy.
But now, he is just so cute I see Disney did one thing right at least since the have taken over😉.
Wish they would put the show on blueray/dvd, I want to see it!😀

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
....In days from now, its coming...

Watch "Jedi Kittens" on YouTube

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Because you don't press the play button on dvd remote!

Ah, come on Chewy, that was a half way decent one....

...its coming soon....

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
....its almost here Star Wars Clan..... breath in, breath out.....hehehehe (labor breathing noises, not laughter, lol😄).

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
To all of you that have been Blessed to have the Star Wars saga touch your life in one way or another, this is our day!
Even Mickey can't take this from the die hard fans!
Like all days and all joy, it come from the Lord. So, let us give thanks to the Lord in all ways and with every breath... Thank you God!