Started a blog

  • Thread starter Thread starter theteachermiss
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theteachermiss

Guest
I started a blog which is really just my journal broadcasted to the world. Or just me.

Point is, I always wished those strong in the Lord would share their journals. Their thoughts and prayers. To see how they become stronger in the Word. To see how they pray in their quiet time. The Bible even says to go to the wise and learn from them. So that's what I'm doing. ...not that I'm wise or anything. :)

Sharing my struggles, my encouragements, my fears, my prayers. Laying it all out for you to see.

And I want ya'll to see because you're my family.

Be blessed,

Abby