starting a new post, just cause

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
We got a baby lamb today, it's cute. But not cute enough that we let it stay a whole boy.

Z

zaoman32

Hey, Vampire Diaries is actually really good. lol It's not like Twilight at all, it's actually pretty interesting. Can't judge a book by its cover... or in this case TV Show... :p

My dad watches Breaking Bad and loves it, but I haven't gotten around to watching it. And I heard Game of Thrones is really good too but I haven't gotten around to that either. lol I will though, one of these days.

And Zaoman, there are a bunch of good shows on TV, you just have to give them a chance.
All I see is unrealistic amounts of drama, people making a big deal out of small issues and acting like it's the end of the world.

(don't mind me, I think I'm just feeling cynical today)

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
It means I will eat him at a later date. Or someone else will. It also means he wont be having any of his own little lambs but it honesty doesn't hurt them all that much, its the nicest way to get the result.

V

violakat

I don't think I want to know what that last part means. :)
Smart man.

I need a thread to complain and this seemed like as good a thread as any since anything goes. :D

I just wanted to say how much I strongly dislike iTunes. The only reason I have it is because I have an iPod, and the only reason I have that is because my friend sold it to me for $40 about 4 years ago and it's still going strong so I haven't bought anything else. I got a new laptop, downloaded the new iTunes, and I'm trying to transfer my music over, and it's so tedious. I can't find a way to transfer it all, I have to do it folder by folder. I feel like Grumpy Cat about it.

As a side note, I haven't finished this season of Dexter, so no spoilers please!! :p
So, have you told this itune person to straighten up or get out of your life?

Also, vent away.

Aug 2, 2009
It means I will eat him at a later date. Or someone else will. It also means he wont be having any of his own little lambs but it honesty doesn't hurt them all that much, its the nicest way to get the result.
Ohhhh you had to tell me! :p o_o I think I'll be a vegetarian from now on :p

Aug 2, 2009
I grew up on a farm. I am not a veggie yet. I have seen many things.
All I've ever seen is the meat dept. at the grocery :) And I'd like to keep it that way :p See, this is why I can't be a nurse.

T

Tintin

I'm squeamish with real-life blood and sometimes Dexter's content is too much for me. As such, Season 2 was my favourite (less blood-letting) but also it was very interesting to see his need to keep on the down low. Season 4 was great but very graphic. Season 1 was very good, Season 3 less so and Season 5 was disappointing. I haven't seen Season 6 yet. What season are they up to now?

O

OceanGrl

As a side note, I haven't finished this season of Dexter, so no spoilers please!! :p
Well, thank goodness I didn't talk about when... haha... just kidding!

I'm squeamish with real-life blood and sometimes Dexter's content is too much for me. As such, Season 2 was my favourite (less blood-letting) but also it was very interesting to see his need to keep on the down low. Season 4 was great but very graphic. Season 1 was very good, Season 3 less so and Season 5 was disappointing. I haven't seen Season 6 yet. What season are they up to now?
They just finished Season 7. Season 6 was OK, I'd say you could skip most of it and just watch the last two episodes to get the cliffhanger and then move on to the much better Season 7. Supposedly Season 8 is the last, but they haven't really been committed to saying it's the last yet.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
Been hearing for years how good Dexter is. Looks like a Dexter marathon beginning with Season One is in my near future!

I

iTOREtheSKY

Thread derailment for a second.lol I just have to say,I would love to raise my own food for consumption,I think personally it's the right thing & healthiest way to go,buuuuuut with that said,I'd have to have 2 barns...one with a pet goat,cow,lamb,piggy...then the other barn would be the "om nom nom nom" barn. Those would be the goats,cows,lambs & piggys that would go in mah belly. LOL

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
I hae pet sheep we don't eat. My sheep are different from other peoples, they are all different colours so easy to recognise. 4822992326a6060519243l.jpg

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
this is a favourite of mine... 4822992326a10828246892l.jpg

M

MissCris

Thread derailment for a second.lol I just have to say,I would love to raise my own food for consumption,I think personally it's the right thing & healthiest way to go,buuuuuut with that said,I'd have to have 2 barns...one with a pet goat,cow,lamb,piggy...then the other barn would be the "om nom nom nom" barn. Those would be the goats,cows,lambs & piggys that would go in mah belly. LOL
And what would be the deciding factor for which animal goes where?

Like..."Ok, little piggy, you bit me, so you're in the food barn!" (do pigs bite people?!)

Or..."Hi there little cow, you're awfully friendly, you're my pet now."

leelee

Sep 5, 2011

Like..."Ok, little piggy, you bit me, so you're in the food barn!" (do pigs bite people?!)

Pigs can bite. It hurts.

I

iTOREtheSKY

LOL...good point...I think I would just start out with a few for pets....then eventually go buy a bunch others,I'd start out yanno...with a core group..my posse! lol

leelee

Sep 5, 2011
Ow ow ow. I just got pins and needles in my foot and it really really hurts today! :( may I have some sympathy pretty please?