I've accepted a new position with a new company. The commute each way will be 2 hours; on top of a full 9 hour work day (including lunch) so I will be effectively leaving to work at 7 AM and getting home at 8 PM.
I pray God gives me the strength to not only endure but to excel. The mental aspect has been really challenging and even physically adapting to the new hours and I've been waking up at 6-6:30 AM in antication of the changes. There are also new skills including software and technical skills I will be learning, so I pray God helps me in every way.
I could really use your prayers.
I pray God gives me the strength to not only endure but to excel. The mental aspect has been really challenging and even physically adapting to the new hours and I've been waking up at 6-6:30 AM in antication of the changes. There are also new skills including software and technical skills I will be learning, so I pray God helps me in every way.
I could really use your prayers.
