Starting From Right Now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
Starting from right now, I am going to be obedient to the Holy Spirit, find a church be with other Christians, and be obedient to the word of God. The only thing that matters is the relationship I have with God nothing else matters. Amen.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I learned years ago, when I made the decision to turn my life over to God's care, that I
had made a commitment that meant I had to change my attitude and behavior. And, now
today, I know that this is a daily challenge, and it is not meant to be easy. Make no mistake,
I have also learned that my life is now much more orderly and manageable, and my family
relations have greatly improved....Praise God.
And, changing my life was between me and God's 'principles' of life, and striving to live by
those 'principles'.
I commend you on your thoughts. Your words will require far more than what you think...believe it!
I hope you learn, the greatest challenge shall be found with...the one in the mirror...no more...no less."
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg Friendly.png

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
There is a battle raging within me, the road I’m on I'm finding it really hard, I’m begging you, please pray for me and for others allways. Thank you.Amen

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
There is a battle raging within me, the road I’m on I'm finding it really hard, I’m begging you, please pray for me and for others allways. Thank you.Amen
You are not alone sister. The devil, the world, and our dead flesh are always going to attack and tempt us.

The key is to crucify the flesh daily, NOT for the payment of sin, but to walk in the Spirit.

May God strengthen you each day to do so.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I will pray for you, but please keep us updated on how you are progressing.

God bless you Karen.

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
Starting from right now, I am going to be obedient to the Holy Spirit, find a church be with other Christians, and be obedient to the word of God. The only thing that matters is the relationship I have with God nothing else matters. Amen.
The world would be a better place if everyone had your attitude. "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 8:38-39).

Shandy

Sep 12, 2020
The Lord will help you Karen. He is with you always. Praying for you.

Feb 28, 2016
if your are sincere, then you claim to know The Church and are truly seeking her -
if this is TRUE, then you will be coming back real soon and 'giving us a witness'!!!

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
You are not alone sister. The devil, the world, and our dead flesh are always going to attack and tempt us.

The key is to crucify the flesh daily, NOT for the payment of sin, but to walk in the Spirit.

May God strengthen you each day to do so.

Thank you for that I'll do that daily God bless you.

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011
if your are sincere, then you claim to know The Church and are truly seeking her -
if this is TRUE, then you will be coming back real soon and 'giving us a witness'!!!

I’m a nobody, when I was a baby, I was baptised with water.

When I started reading the holy bible, my spirit was gently awakened in me, and my eyes and ears were open just a fraction.

After The Holy Spirit was convicting me of my sins, as I was praying, I wept with grief. Every time I sinned, I offended God. I was so ashamed of myself for what I had done, and for the way I had treated other people in the past. I wept so much I was exhausted.
God changed my heart. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Now I am no longer selfish,
I am no longer a lover of money.
I am no longer a liar.
I am no longer a thief.
I have stopped using people to my advantage.

I am no longer spiteful towards others people.
I am no sarcastic towards others.
I am no longer rude towards others…
I no longer do my will, I only do Gods will; what he has commanded me to do for him, I am a new creator.

King James Bible Matthew 3:11

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

C

ChristianTonyB

How are you doing Karen... are you feeling better about your situation?

karen0123

Dec 14, 2011

I’m a nobody, when I was a baby, I was baptised with water.

When I started reading the holy bible, my spirit was gently awakened in me, and my eyes and ears were open just a fraction.

After The Holy Spirit was convicting me of my sins, as I was praying, I wept with grief. Every time I sinned, I offended God. I was so ashamed of myself for what I had done, and for the way I had treated other people in the past. I wept so much I was exhausted.
God changed my heart. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Now I am no longer selfish,
I am no longer a lover of money.
I am no longer a liar.
I am no longer a thief.
I have stopped using people to my advantage.

I am no longer spiteful towards others people.
I am no sarcastic towards others.
I am no longer rude towards others…
I no longer do my will, I only do Gods will; what he has commanded me to do for him, I am a new creator.

King James Bible Matthew 3:11

I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
hooray

did you give back all you stole
and confess the lies you told and asked forgiveness

thats how people know youve truly changed and become a christian